Betty Crocker Frozen Soft Baked Snacks

3.4 5 0 52 52 6 bars, oats and chocolate chip.
Betty Crocker Frozen Soft Baked Snacks

13-09-2016
I absolutely love this soft cookies. I take it to work for a snack and in my son's snack box
09-09-2016
Had a coupon so we tried them at the house, two out of three boys enjoyed them. I found them a bit sweet but the kids enjoyed them in their lunch as a mid morning snack
13-08-2016
I bought these for my grand daughter and she didn't like them too much
10-08-2016
We bought these, because my Frozen obsessed daughter saw them, and had to have them. She usually loves soft baked cookies, but she wouldn't eat these. I tried them and have to agree that I was not too impressed either; dry, crumbly, and not sweet at all.
04-08-2016
i had a free product coupon for these,, they were delicious
04-08-2016
Package caught my daughters eye but we really weren't big fans
17-06-2016
These Frozen cookies sure are cute but they're a little dry and tasteless. If they weren't shaped like Olaf I'm not sure my kids would like them so much.
05-06-2016
these are good snacks for kids, i had some also, i mmust say they not too bad,
17-04-2016
I have tried these- soooo good!! I love the flavor but I was hoping they would a be a bigger cookie. I know this product is suitable for kids as a snack.
13-04-2016
My kids have tried these when they first came out. I thought it was very cute how the cookies are in the shape of a snowman/Olaf. They taste good and are the perfect size for a small snack for school.
26-03-2016
My kids found them too sweet and didn't like the texture of them
07-02-2016
I had a coupon for a free box of these... and honestly I'm glad I didn't pay for them. They in no way taste like a chocolate chip cookie. Way too bland. And the texture was more like shoe leather. Even my husband who is a cookie freak threw his in the garbage.
09-01-2016
My family loved these for their chewy goodness and chocolate chips! I loved them for the oatmeal that gave them a sort of homemade taste and a lot of fibre. We also loved the Minion version -- Banana!!
05-12-2015
Great snack for keeping in my desk. Long shelf life! Great for a mid afternoon snack when my sugar is dropping and I need some chocolate. Not too sweet which I love! Will definitely buy again!
15-11-2015
These are actually really good.Have taken them myself to work for a snack.They are tree nut free(which I am allergic to) I believe they are also peanut free.Would highly recommend!