3.4 5 0 264 264 200mL. Deep cleans pores & gently exfoliates.

16-11-2018
Not bad
This is a typical baking soda mixed with water. It dries out your skin and leave a reddish marks especially when you’re on the sensitive side. But yes, it does what it supposed to do. I just wished it was little more for all skin types.
01-10-2018
Very good
Its a very good cleanser. I love it. For sure I will share with my friends. Cleaned all of my pore. That' amazing. For sure met my expectations. And I bought at superstore. For sure I will recommend for friends and family. Amazing!
17-08-2018
This cleanser is good, but I have tried better ones.
10-08-2018
This does what any normal cleanser does, I didn't find it that outstanding unfortunately.
21-07-2018
Works nice, but nothing special really. I feel like people might as well wash their face with some baking soda together with their regular facewash or just as is. If the baking soda is what attracts customers. On the other hand, it probably feels good, when your favorite brand creates a product containing natural trusted ingredients.
06-04-2017
I bought this cleanser because it was both on sale, and had a manufacturer's coupon. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this product left my face, clean and soft. I have mild skin sensitivities, and Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser did not dry out my skin at all.
02-03-2017
After using for a week it left my skin clean, smooth and soft
03-11-2016
Hmmm... I don't really know what to say about this product... I bought it and used it quite a few times and loved it.. I am a fan of bioré products. I would have recommended it and givin it 5 stars.. But the last time I used it.. It burned my face.. Some sort of chemical burn...it hurt and I had to put ice on it..I was so shocked... Cause it never happened before... Been scared to use it since.. So idk
17-07-2016
I was excited to try this product and when k finally bought it and started using it I noticed it really does clean deep down into you pores, nice clean tingly feeling!!! When I use it regularly it keeps my face clean, doesn't over dry but didn't help with break outs which I was disappointed!!! It cause me to have more break outs!
02-07-2016
this cleanser works great on my oily skin. after using it regularly i can definitely say my skin has gotten better. i would recommend this product.
28-06-2016
This is a great cleanser. It has become a new favourite. My face feels fresh and very clean.
27-06-2016
I found this facial cleanser to be too harsh for my sensitive skin to use daily, so I use it as a once-a-week facial wash instead. While I love Biore products, I probably wouldn't buy this one again.
26-06-2016
Love Biore products; this cleanser is gentle and effective; light scent; works very well on my skin.
18-06-2016
I tried this, my skin did not feel cleaner. It is an extremely mild cleanser.
17-06-2016
absolutely love Biore products and use them all the time. they make your face feel clean.