4.6 5 0 156 156 Enriched Triple Blend of Shea, Mango & Tucuma Butters.
Blistex® Blissful Butters™ SPF 15 Moisturizers Stick

16-08-2017
Très bon produit. Très efficace contre la sécheresse des lèvres. Elles sont instantanément hydratées. J'ai beaucoup aimé la saveur aussi.
14-08-2017
I have been using Blistex for many years and tried Blissful Butters. The smell is nice, and at first application it went on smoothly. Not sticky or dry. I found that this product didn't quite meet my needs, as I have very dry chapped lips. Compared to Blistex Medicated or even Mint this one didn't keep my lips moist. It was nice to try, but I would not buy it again.
12-08-2017
This product is the only one I will use! It has a SPF of 15 which protects my lips from the sun!
12-08-2017
I love this product. Always have one in my purse and around house. The texture is amazing and it works like a charm. Come winter it is a daily wear for me.
12-08-2017
FANTASTIC, your lips feel great and don't get all "gunky" and it last for a long time , I love the subtle flavour
12-08-2017
I love the this Chapstick. It feels smooth and makes my lips soft and rehydrates them. It smells great and doesn't have a bad taste if you happen to get it in your mouth.
11-08-2017
Doesn't feel heavy or thick on your lips. Will continue to use. Great product
11-08-2017
Awsome product. Its always made my lips normal again no chapping or cold sores
11-08-2017
I love how it makes my lips feel & I love the smell of it
11-08-2017
This is a excellent product for those who suffer from chapped lips all war round. Whether sun burn wind burn or frost bite, I'll always have this on me
11-08-2017
This is an amazing product... Blistex has always been reliable and this version is perfect for making your lips feel smooth and soft...
11-08-2017
Love this product smells good and makes lip smooth.
11-08-2017
I use to use the regular flavoured blistex, my husband bought the shae, mango, tucuma butters and now i wont use anything else! Its not over powering in smell! Only one i use now i have about 3 in my purse.
11-08-2017
This was one of the most Pleasant chapsticks that has been ever. The smell is absolutely lovely and it doesn't feel funny on your lips that's very soft and very smooth.
11-08-2017
Just came back from Europe...excellent lip protection f I really me and Kids!