Boo Bamboo All Natural 2pc Strengthening Hair Set 300ml- Shampoo & Conditioner

4.8 5 0 4 4 The Boo Bamboo Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner provide a deep cleanse and conditioning, leaving hair stronger and smoother. Strengthening Shampoo & Strengthening Conditioner 300ml: •Organic Bamboo enriched natural formula •Organic protein and silica helps strengthen hair strands and create brilliant shine. •Formulated to protect against UV damage •Colour safe •Vegan •DEA, Paraben, Sulphate, Gluten and Cruelty Free •Made In Canada
Boo Bamboo All Natural 2pc Strengthening Hair Set 300ml- Shampoo & Conditioner

16-06-2021
Shiney hair
The shampoo and conditioner works perfect together ! Leaves my hair very shiney, feels light ,and I didn't have to struggle with tangles! I think the scent could be less potent though!
12-06-2021
Excellent natural product
I got this product after hairdresser told me I needed something that was sulphate free and free of other chemicals after I treated my hair with keratin. And I must say, I fell in love. I use it all the time it has even helped with the crazy dandruff and itchy scalp that I get at times. My daughter fell in love with it and she sneaks in to take and use it. I just feel comfortable and confident that I am using something that isn't completely damaging to my hair. The pump bottle is such a plus side as it makes it so easy to pump as much as you need out. No slipping bottles . I love how they come in a shampoo and conditioner set. I highly recommend this.
01-06-2021
Excellent natural hair!
Excellent natural hair, The Boo Bamboo Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner provide a deep cleanse and conditioning, leaving hair stronger and smoother. Strengthening Shampoo & Strengthening Conditioner •Organic Bamboo enriched natural formula •Organic protein and silica helps strengthen hair strands and create brilliant
01-06-2021
love this product
The Boo Bamboo Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner provide a deep cleanse and conditioning, leaving hair stronger and smoother. Strengthening Shampoo & Strengthening Conditioner;•Organic Bamboo enriched natural formula •Organic protein and silica helps strengthen hair strands and create brilliant shine.