4 5 0 88 88 BOOST® Powder Vanilla is a convenient way to get a nutrition boost in the morning.

16-04-2018
boost
j'ai essayé et j'aime ce produit . bon gout avec bon texture .très bon substitut a déjeuner. ou collation âpres midi
02-04-2018
Boost.
Tasted good with fruits or nothing. Good on just water and yummy.
25-03-2018
Boost Vanilla Powder-delicious protein!
I would highly r eccomend Boost Vanilla powder. I enjoyed the mild vanilla flavour. I mix my protein powder into my milk and my yogurt for an extra boost of protein. It mixed in smoothly and did not have a chalky aftertaste.
best ever
this was a great addition to my smoothies and yogurt and berries in the mornings
No need to add milk
It already has milk in it, so NO need to add to milk. Better to add it into smoothies.
Great taste great value
Has a great taste and is very easy to make..love all the nutritional value it offers.. I am one who doesn’t eat breakfast so this fits into my daily routine very easily, I’ve also got my wife to try and she really likes it. Five star review from this guy.
20-03-2018
Pratique comme tout
Super facile à utilisé et me donne les protéines que j'ai besoin pour comblé ma carence de sous poids .Le produit a bon gout et est facile a incorporé dans toute les boissons .Je le recommande sans la moindre hésitation .
19-03-2018
Tastes good
great taste and convienient. may be a little too sweet and high in sugar for some people.
18-03-2018
My boost vanilla powder review
I tried Boost Vanilla Powder Mixed with milk. It mixed well, and tasted ok. But i wasn't overly excited about the taste and flavor. It won't be a product I'll purchase.
BOOST VANILLA POWDER
Thanks to HomeTesterClub and Boost Vanilla Powder, I got to tryout Boost Vanilla Powder for free. I found the powder very thick powdery and a sickly pancake light taste and it overtook the other flavors. I would definitely not recommend this to family and friends.
Convenient and Versatile
Love that BOOST made their formula in a powdered form because I really enjoy its convenience and versatility now. The vanilla flavour is traditional but still great tasting. It’s nice to know that BOOST not only offers protein, vitamins and minerals but also provides some fibre that I wasn’t aware of. The size of the container is just right for a significant number of servings for our family at the moment but if we drink it more often, then I would like to see a much larger version to be eventually available for purchase.
Boost Vanilla Powder
Boost Vanilla Powder is easy to mix into any shakes. We added berries, water, milk and Boost powder and it was good.
18-03-2018
Good nutrition kick with no after taste
Overall, I enjoyed the BOOST Vanilla Powder. I had it with milk for a nutrition kick in the afternoon and liked the texture of the drink and another plus is that it had no bad after taste, which I have experienced with other powders.
Pour le bien-être quotidien
le gout est bon et très délicieux et ma femme a trouvé du plaisir à l'essayer. Je prends un grand verre le matin et cela me donne l'énergie pour toute la journée. la texture du poudre est bien faite cela ne coule pas dans ma bouche quand je le bois.
On the go
Loved the taste. It was easy to make. I felt good after drinking. The rest of the family is hooked.