4.1 5 0 31 31 Cinnamon & Raisin
Boulangerie Grissol® Baguettes™ Artisanal

21-02-2020
pretty good
I like the Grissol brand have been using them for decades. This is a wonderful new addition to their line-up of products. The crackers have a great texture and absolutely no greasiness. They have a great texture in your mouth. The only reason I did not give this a five, is the price. There is not a lot of the product in a bag, but there is a lot of price attached to it.
29-10-2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Normally i am not a fan of cranberries, but in this case they are wonderful!
06-08-2015
These are so good.. My favorite one is the Bruschetta... I have also had the Garlic and Parmesan flavor.. I found it to be a little strong tasting but still really good..
05-07-2015
I liked that these were not too sweet. I think these could be used as an appetizer like a plain cream cheese.
14-06-2015
Good product if you want a crunchy snack. I will buy this again.
13-06-2015
Love them, great taste, and super crunchy. Great with cheeses and fruit, try them in any flavour you won't be sorry.
09-06-2015
Very crunchy but delicious! I would buy again...especially since they were too hard for my toddler, more for me!
08-06-2015
These were very tasty and a nice change from typical cracker type snacks. Perfect with a cup of tea.
07-06-2015
I find these really tough. If you have sensitive gums this is not for you. Taste good though!
06-06-2015
Excellent goût! Avec un peu de fromage à la crème c'est encore mieux!
06-06-2015
Ok, but not enough cinnamon flavor for my taste. But great crunchy sweet snack.
06-06-2015
Bon produit, croquant et bon au goût avec fromage ou bruschetta ou simplement comme ça.
03-06-2015
The flavour is nice but I found them a little oily. Not something I would reach for again...give me a regular oatmeal raisin cookie.
03-06-2015
I really enjoyed the flavour of these but they were WAY TOO HARD. I was worried I was going to crack a tooth. I ended up having to suck on them for a few seconds before I could bite them. In the end I would not buy them again.
03-06-2015
A GREAT snack, for those late nights it is a great ideal to select a few of these yummy baguettes to snack on,,low calories gives energy if you need to keep going studying, working,etc...ear a few with milk or juice and it's a meal in one!!!