4.1 5 0 31 31 Cinnamon & Raisin
Boulangerie Grissol® Baguettes™ Artisanal

05-05-2015
ses très bien ses différents et un prix raisonnable ,ses sur avec des coupons rabais ses encore mieux
13-04-2016
Boulangerie Grissol Baguetts looks great I would love to try before I buy.
08-06-2015
I have not a chance to try these yet. I have tried their other Baquettes and they are a staple in my house. I would love to try these
08-06-2015
I have not tried these yet but I love just about anything cinnamon and raisin so I am sure these will be a big hit also.
06-06-2015
I have tried other flavours from this line and they were so good. I believe these would be great .I love anything with cinnamon.
02-06-2015
oh!! ça l'air bon!! J'aimerais pouvoir le tester!!!
27-05-2015
Oh c'est nouveau, je l'ai pas essayé encore. Ca l'air très bon. Bien hâte d'y gouter!
24-05-2015
Je n'ai pas essayer ce produit mais j'aimerais bien le faire
21-05-2015
Je n'ai jamais essayé ce produit mais ils ont l'air vraiment bons ces petits biscuits.
18-05-2015
Nice blurb about your Paris experience. However, these aren't cookies, so I think you are reviewing the wrong product.
15-05-2015
My kids love the Grissol Crackers so I'm thinking they would like baguettes? I would love the chance to try them out to see :)
15-05-2015
hmm...is this product labeling all in French! Yikers. Not sure I will try this product. I love cinnamon and raisin - just not in a language I cannot read.
15-05-2015
Je ne l ai pas encore essayé mais ca l ai tres bon j aimerais bien faire l essaie. J adore les nouveaux produits.
15-05-2015
I have not found this yet. But i will definitely give it a try when i find it.
15-05-2015
this looks very good, I will watch for this product.