4.5 5 0 26 26 3x the wrinkle fighting power vs regular Bounce dryer sheets and 2x the size of most dryer sheets. Reduces static cling in fabrics and leaves clothes extra soft with an outdoor fresh scent
Bounce Wrinkleguard Mega Dryer Sheets Fabric Softener and Wrinkle Releaser Sheets Outdoor Fresh Scent

21-01-2020
Great for wrinkles, a lot of sent
I found that it worked very well as advertised however the sent was very strong, would be interested to try again if they come out with a less sented version.
12-01-2020
Bounce wrinkle guard sheets
I tried this product after seeing it advertised on tv and was amazed at the results! It cut down on ironing time and saved some electricity as well! I recommend it to everyone who wants to spend less time ironing and more time enjoying their life!
10-01-2020
Love the scent. It did help to reduce the amount of wrinkles in my laundry.
08-01-2020
Bounce sheets review
Overall other people like this, however the strong scent is too storng for me as I am sensitive to detergents and dryer sheets.
04-01-2020
Good
I don't use dryer sheets often. I tried these, they remove wrinkles and static especially during the colder/winter months. They smell great too !
02-01-2020
Works to Reduce Wrinkles
I use these sheets only in my dryer loads that contain items that wrinkle easy such as dress pants and blouses. These sheets reduce the wrinkles and therefore the amount of ironing needed.
30-12-2019
Not bad
I don’t use dryer sheets very often as they are not very good for your dryer but I really like to use them in with my towels they help give a fresh scent and keep them less staticky
27-12-2019
They work like Bounce
I think they worked like regular bounce does. I don't put a lot of clothes in the dryer that would wrinkle so I can't really compare.
23-12-2019
No more wrinkles and static in laundry
Pleasant smell and works great. Reduces wrinkles and no static left. Sheets are great
20-12-2019
Great option!
A great product. Bigger sheets. Clothes come out so much softer. Nice smell too
16-12-2019
All about the smell.
Thicker sheets, keeps clothes soft, and great smell. What more could you ask for in a dryer sheet. Good product Bounce.
16-12-2019
Smells fresh
They really smell good. They help with wrinkles. I am glad they came out with something new.
10-12-2019
Wrinkles aren't for clothes
Saw an ad on TV for this and had to buy it for my son and husband. Although skeptical at first, after trying it I won't go back to my regular fabric softener...the clothes looked so much better and I no longer need to use the wrinkle release on the dryer.
09-12-2019
Iron no more
I am used to ironing my clothes to make sure that there are no wrinkles,but it is time consuming(plus the electricity it uses!).So glad a friend recommended this product.Love it!
07-12-2019
Amazing fragrance
Have used this on friends recommendation, and you know What I realized that I missed a great product, it's like new life to my clothes