4.8 5 0 1162 1162 From sticky spills to finger paints, Bounty is strong and 2X more absorbent so you can use less.
Bounty
  • 1,162 Reviews

16-02-2020
Essuie tout Bounty
Ce papier essuie est de loin de le meilleur allié pour les petits ou gros dégâts,en tout genre,dans la maison ou l’atelier. Il est très absorbant et ne déchire pas- contrairement aux autres marques. Il est utilisé depuis de nombreuses années et son conditionnement est en plus un atout son stockage.
03-02-2020
Bounty
je l'ai essayé et bien aimé , absorbant efficace j'alterne mes achats entre 2 marques dont ceux ci tout dépendant des spéciaux
25-01-2020
Wonderful!
Great product! It’s affordable and it is a durable paper towel. You don’t need much to clean up a spill!
22-01-2020
Truly the best quicker picker upper
This is the only brand I buy now. I have tried a lot of other brands and none of them work like Bounty. I use them for cleaning windows, mirrors, counters, and spills. Truly the best picker upper on the market.
17-01-2020
Best!
This is the most absorbent and durable paper towel on the market and it's the one I always use at home and on the go. Because it's so efficient, I find that I use less and that makes me feel good about reducing waste. When you really need something for a messy cleanup, these are the best!
23-12-2019
Best paper towel roll
These are the best paper towels out there. They are a little pricey compared to other brands but totally worth the price. One roll lasts much longer than compared brands. Very thick and absorbent.
07-12-2019
go to brand
nothing absorbs as well as bounty, a staple in any kitchen
05-12-2019
Best there is
I love the self a size, if it’s a small spill I choose the smaller size but if it’s dinner time for kids I always add more.
05-12-2019
My favourite
Great absorption and doesn't tear when wet. Really like the select a size so wasting is not an issue.
16-10-2019
Nothing works like bounty
Whenever bounty goes on sale, I make sure to grab a pack. You can always tell the difference with bounty, from the thickness of the towel to its ability to absorb quickly. I like the select a size option as the traditional large size is often too big. We use them as napkins in our house at mealtimes as well!
28-09-2019
Absorbs liquid well
Bounty tissues are great whenever there is a mess and it wipes dirt quickly away and absorbs liquid like juice within wiping one/two wipes
22-09-2019
Select a size awesome
I love the fact that you can select the size you want! It’s works to well to pick up lots of Liquid and dirt. Although I find it so expensive and bad for the environment I try to just use a cloth!
21-09-2019
Lives up to its name
Best paper towel. Not only for kitchens but it’s all purpose, strong and durable. Cleans up messes and spills easily.
08-09-2019
Favorite paper towels!
This is our brand. It absorbs everything and is strong. Definitely recommend.
05-09-2019
wonderful is all I have to say!
I love it!! honestly some of the best towel papers I have ever used and reasonably priced (cheap even if you get them when they are sale and combine them with a coupon like I do)