5 5 0 147 147 It’s the durable, cloth-like picker-upper that leaves surfaces 3X cleaner than a germy dishcloth.
Bounty® DuraTowel

13-01-2021
Everyday
If you’re messy and clumsy like me these come are good for every day use! I like how it is very useful.
10-02-2019
Perfect for big messes
Being a mom of 4 I clean up a lot of messes lol Bounty is by far the best paper towel I've ever tried!
21-08-2018
Absorbs quickly
I love this paper towel it absorbs any spill quickly. I like that it now comes with smaller squares that can be separated.
19-02-2018
This is a must have in any household! It absorbs so much water and it doesn't break so easily which is good.
29-10-2017
These bounty dura towels are a girls best friend when you have a family full of pets. Ultra durable that they’re resusable. I can rinse one single sheet out with water, ring it out and use it again like a cloth. That being said these rolls last a very long time! Quality shines though with this product. Definitely worth every penny.
28-05-2014
Always nice to have at all times to dabb up whatever!
16-04-2014
never use anything BUT bounty in this house - so absorbant!
08-03-2014
I did not find these to be much better than any other high quality towel. Still did a good job though.
05-03-2014
Best paper towels out there. They are great to use on my dog`s dirty feet after being outside. I use this product for everything. I love it. A little pricey but worth it.
12-02-2014
Like the commercial says they do absorb so much water and one or two is usually enough. Holds its shape well
06-02-2014
Really does go a long way and it is really tough on stains and spills.
01-02-2014
I received a sample. Very strong towel - good for messy cleanups - then just throw away.
22-01-2014
It’s the durable, cloth-like picker-upper that leaves surfaces 3X cleaner than a germy dishcloth. Need I say more.
05-01-2014
It`s comparable to other bounty paper towels. I`m not one to rinse and reuse, but it`s nice to have that option
07-12-2013
I feel all paper towels do their jobs... thankfully this ones always on sale at my corner store so I always grab this one.