3.9 5 0 58 58 Herb and garlic gluten free crackers.

17-08-2019
Gluten free tasty
It is perfect tasty treat for people who have Celiac Diease, A bit pricey so don't eat it all in one shot but worth the price. Love this flavor
19-03-2019
Tasty
Love them with cheese, love them with butter.. and even plain I guess.. they’re nice and crispy, but cons sometimes be crumbly.
14-09-2016
Really nice flavor. I am not gluten intolerant but I buy these crackers regularly anyway.
12-08-2016
really nice and crisp crackers , can't eat just one!
07-08-2016
These are very tasty and have lots of flavour!! They're my favorite go to cracker!!
26-07-2016
Pour une fois nous avons des craquelins sans gluten qui sont bon au goût et je crois que c les craquelins qui resembles le plus à un produit ordinaire. Merci de penser à ns et ns donner des produits qui goûte bon.
10-06-2016
Il est tres bon ce produit et mem cette marque tout les gouts sont extra bon
07-06-2016
We have used this product, it is ok but I'm still looking for a better gluten free cracker. Haven't found it yet!
02-04-2016
Love these, great flavour and nice to see a well known company making gluten free.
08-03-2016
Disappointed with these, the box i got seemed to taste bland.. Almost cardboard like.. Wont be buying again will stick to the white and black bean ones!!
06-11-2015
So good, wouldn't know it is gluten free, and the black bean ones have a great flavor too, we buy both for platters as we have two that are celiac so its nice that they don't have to ask or worry.
03-11-2015
Really delicious! Can't tell they are gluten free. Great flavour and nice and crunchy like other Bretons.
29-10-2015
Beeing Celiac makes it hard to find safe foods to enjoy. THese Breton crackers have a great texture and taste great. I enjoy then just like that for a little snack.
24-10-2015
Très bonne alternative pour les amis qui nous visite et sont allergique au gluten, j'en ai tout le temps a la maison et on ne les gaspille jamais
23-10-2015
I have always loved Breton crackers. I was happy to see that product Gluten Free