3.9 5 0 31 31 Herb and garlic gluten free crackers.
Breton Gluten Free Herb and Garlic Crackers

19-09-2020
These are OK
If you do not need to purchase gluten free products than definitely purchase the original version! These are slightly dry and do not have as much flavour. As far as gluten free crackers go these are not bad in comparison to other brands I have tried.
03-06-2020
nice and crispy
better than most gluten free crackers. Crispy and lightly flavoured
06-12-2019
Better than the original
Myself and my children find we like these better than the original product! Great taste.
17-08-2019
Gluten free tasty
It is perfect tasty treat for people who have Celiac Diease, A bit pricey so don't eat it all in one shot but worth the price. Love this flavor
19-03-2019
Tasty
Love them with cheese, love them with butter.. and even plain I guess.. they’re nice and crispy, but cons sometimes be crumbly.
14-09-2016
Really nice flavor. I am not gluten intolerant but I buy these crackers regularly anyway.
12-08-2016
really nice and crisp crackers , can't eat just one!
07-08-2016
These are very tasty and have lots of flavour!! They're my favorite go to cracker!!
26-07-2016
Pour une fois nous avons des craquelins sans gluten qui sont bon au goût et je crois que c les craquelins qui resembles le plus à un produit ordinaire. Merci de penser à ns et ns donner des produits qui goûte bon.
10-06-2016
Il est tres bon ce produit et mem cette marque tout les gouts sont extra bon
07-06-2016
We have used this product, it is ok but I'm still looking for a better gluten free cracker. Haven't found it yet!
02-04-2016
Love these, great flavour and nice to see a well known company making gluten free.
08-03-2016
Disappointed with these, the box i got seemed to taste bland.. Almost cardboard like.. Wont be buying again will stick to the white and black bean ones!!
06-11-2015
So good, wouldn't know it is gluten free, and the black bean ones have a great flavor too, we buy both for platters as we have two that are celiac so its nice that they don't have to ask or worry.
03-11-2015
Really delicious! Can't tell they are gluten free. Great flavour and nice and crunchy like other Bretons.