4.9 5 0 14 14 Don't Despair, Repair! Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask restores essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed hair. This limited-edition formula harnesses the added power of organic honey from New York State to provide an extra boost of moisture and nourishment.
Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask

02-01-2021
Briogeo To My Rescue
This product started out as an amazing gift for myself when I held the cute teddy bear bottle in my hand. The detail and care that went into the packaging alone really said something to me. Next I took a quick peek at the ingredients. I was surprised to see that the conditioning mask actually contained unpasteurized honey, almond oil, fruit, extract, avocado oil and ginseng root. I was really excited to get started with the mask. When I applied the mask, I followed the directions exact to the bottle and I let my hair dry naturally. When the process was complete I saw that my full, lifeless and damaged hair appeared to look soft, soothed and smoothed. The product left a light, sweet, scent behind on my hair. I really liked the smell and I did not find it overpowering. I would recommend this product to anyone with long hair or dry and damaged hair.
01-12-2020
Soft hair
This mask does what it says it will do. It leaves my dry, frizzy hair soft and shiny. It does not make my hair flat. I highly recommend this product.
06-11-2020
Wonderful
I love this product and it’s very cheap to buy and it’s very good on hair
18-10-2020
SOFT HAIR
This made my hair so soft I could not even believe it was my hair. It made my dry ends super silky and even mended some of my split ends. It is now my go-to for damage control. If you have coloured or permed your hair, you definitely need this product if you want to avoid the dry grassy look.
06-10-2020
This transformed my hair
I have bleached hair and this has worked magic to Bring back the moisture my hair needed. My hair feels soft and silky and strong. I would Definitely buy this again. It has done wonders for my hair
04-10-2020
Love the product, not the packaging
Great product, leaves my thick hair clean, bouncy, fresh, soft and smells nice, works in our hard water, only downfall is the packaging, hard to get it all out and it’s a pricey product, it’s cute but not a very functional packaging.
02-09-2020
Makes my hair so soft
I love this mask! I use it once a week and leave it on my hair for about 10-15 minutes. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable. I have dry, course, thick, frizzy hair and this mask gives me moisture and helps with frizz a little.
31-01-2020
Love this product!
This made my hair feel like a million dollars. This brand never disappoints!
21-12-2019
Very conditioning
I really did find that this product made my hair super soft. Want to buy it again.
19-12-2019
Better than the original
This product comes in the cutest packaging ever! Smells fantastic leaves my hair smooth and with new life would highly recommend this product I just wish they made it all year round and this wasn’t a limited edition!
08-11-2019
This mask is incredible!
First off, I love the packaging. Like how cute is that bear? It smells amazing. Also it really hydrates and conditions my hair. I have frizzy, wavy, damaged hair from colouring it. This makes it super soft, and non frizzy. I use it about once a week.
12-12-2020
Never even heard of these or seen them but sure would love to try it
08-12-2020
always looking to keep my hair moistened i have been trying different hair products but cant seem to find the right product
06-11-2020
i never use but i like the bear bollte , i will buy this later