4.1 5 0 134 134 Just when you thought lemonade couldn't get better, we brought watermelon lemonade to the table. And when you thought that couldn't be topped, we outdid ourselves and combined it with our unbeatable Iced Tea. That's almost too much flavor... almost.
Brisk Half & Half Watermelon Lemonade

22-02-2020
Brisk
It was not as good as i thought it was going to be because the drink tastes bla to me i enjoy brisk lemonade
21-02-2020
Yummy!
Tastes very good very cold. Large can which is great to share.
19-02-2020
A burst of flavor
I bought this for my daughter but ended up drinking it myself. I really enjoyed the flavor combination because it was different from what I usually by. I will definitely buy more and maybe I'll give one to my daughter, Maybe.
17-02-2020
Saved me
Saved my life picky toddler. Found a drink she loves thank tou
16-02-2020
Refreshing
I ❤ this drink. Tastes great. ITS Very refreshing. I love lemonade and watermelon.
13-02-2020
Eww
Sucré, frauduleusement "chimique", cet essaie fut pour le moins très désagréable pour mes papilles. Les saveurs jumelés ne font pas bon ménage!
07-02-2020
Very good drink, not quite as good as their normal half and half but still a very nice change.
03-02-2020
Bon
Ca goute bon et rafraichissant! Format un peu gros pour une personne sinon idéal pour partager!
02-02-2020
This product is really good and would foraure buy again any time i see. The flavors mix well and i love it.
28-01-2020
Brisk
My kids love this one.they dont like just plain lemonade.we buy them all the time.it is very good and thirst quenching
27-01-2020
C'est un bon produit
Moi je l'achètes assez souvent pis je le trouves bon comme produit et je pourais le recommandé pour le prix c'est bien correct et ça dépend ou que vous l'achetez moi ou que je le prend c'est chez Wal-Mart pis je le paies 1.00$ chaque j'ai présentement une cannette avec moi de sa sorte là...
24-01-2020
Too sweet
This was way too sweet. It just tasted weird and I didn’t like it at all I could see all others could like it though
23-01-2020
So good
This drink is really good it is a odd colour though looks like shrek pee lol
22-01-2020
Half and half products are a great way to clench your thirst
This product will clench your thirst and leave a yummy tasting sensation full of flavour leaving you wanting to buy more
22-01-2020
Very satisfied
Very fresh taste, not too sweet or overwhelming. Great for a hot summer day