4.2 5 0 102 102 Just when you thought lemonade couldn't get better, we brought watermelon lemonade to the table. And when you thought that couldn't be topped, we outdid ourselves and combined it with our unbeatable Iced Tea. That's almost too much flavor... almost.

15-11-2019
Decent
They're not bad! Decent drink but there's better out there
14-11-2019
Not bad
These aren’t too great. They are tasty but there are much better drink options out there.
11-11-2019
Fan fave in our household!
My boys ages 9 and 15 purchase or have me purchase these beverages, they love them, I tried after constant nagging from them, and I see why they love it.. I along with the boys are forever fans!!
08-11-2019
Teen gave this Iced Tea 2 thumbs up!
My teen gave this drink a try the other day and absolutely loved it! I think you have a fan for life LOL
06-11-2019
Thanks
I love this drink it's very good! It's different n refreshing !
05-11-2019
Amazing blend
Love the taste this has a perfect blend of both flavours
04-11-2019
Delish!
Oh gosh! The flavors are amazing!!! I can drink these all day and the flavors just keep going.
04-11-2019
Sweet
The flavor of this drink is very good however it is quite sweet for my liking.
03-11-2019
Excellent
The favourite of all the tweens!!!! All the kids that come over love this flavour. It is their favorite
02-11-2019
Best for your buck
I bye this all the time just the brisk in the cans especially because I find the candidates especially this one the taste of it next is just fabulous I told all my friends and my friends are hooked onto it too so I suggest that this is a good product and that you should go out and buy it
02-11-2019
Great flavor
This is a Great product with great flavor combo I absolutely love the taste and so thirst quenching . And can't beat the price Truely a win win with this one!
01-11-2019
Diabetes
I have diabetes and there is not a lot of drinks that have good flavour and not alot of sugar, I absolutely love this one
31-10-2019
Great new taste
Product tasted great, flavors were good and present but i personally think it is a tad bit on the sweeter side. I did add a bit of soda water to it to dilute it and I enjoyed it much more.
31-10-2019
L'évolution du goût
Ni trop sucré, ni trop amer, raisonnablement calorique et très rafraichissant avec beaucoup de glace. À essayer!
29-10-2019
Yummy!
Very good! I highly recommend, along with the other brisks!