4.7 5 0 29 29 All Bulldog products are purpose built for men, contain 'amazing' natural ingredients, and are free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, or ingredients from animal sources. Available as part of the Skincare for Men Original range is Beard Oil, which contains aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea, said to soften, tame and condition the beard. This cruelty-free product retails in a 30ml pack.
Bulldog Skincare for Men Original Beard Oil

04-01-2021
Leaves my beard and skin soft and hydrated
I fell in love with the bulldog line beard products, not only do they leave my beard and skin feeling fresh and hydrated the difference is noticeable within days as long as used regularly. They also smell great
17-12-2020
He loves it
This product was a pleasant surprise for someone who had not used beard oil in the past. This keeps the beard soft and offers a smooth appearance. I would recommend trying.
13-12-2020
Fresh and clean
Great stuff. Left my beard and face smooth without feeling greasy. It has nice smell, without being overpowering.
25-11-2020
A must buy for the men in your household
Loved that this was made from all natural ingredients, but my husband and son loved this product, leaves the skin baby bottom soft. It's a must now on our grocery list.
24-11-2020
Nice smell
Got this for my boyfriend. Live how soft his bears feels after using it. The smell is nice and not as strong as other like products. It has more if a natural smell. I would definitely recommend it!
18-11-2020
Great addition to shaving routine
The product was outstanding when combined with shaving. Made little to no irritation to my skin when shaving. Maybe addition on menthol in the product. I would absolutely recommend this product.
17-11-2020
Reviewing for my partner!
My partner uses this and loves it. It is his go to beard product.
11-11-2020
My boyfriends beard never been softer
Bought for my boyfriend last Christmas and I LOVE how soft and good smelling it left his beard also made it look so much Healthier and full 😍😍😋
09-11-2020
Hubby loves it
Hubby needed a new product, I grabbed him the Bulldog line gift package last Christmas & ever since he hasn’t stopped using it. He says it makes his beard a lot more manageable, he doesn’t experience itchy dry skin anymore. Happy hubby, happy wifey.
06-11-2020
Love!
Love this product! Not greasy, affordable and has a nice smell! We were able to find this collection at a local Walmart!
Beard miracle oil
My husband wanted to find something with healthier ingredients, and something that would work! The smell was another thing but wasn't going to be the selling point of trying this product for the first time. The fragrance is very nice and it makes his beard much more manageable to do celtic knots or even just to brush it out without leaving that frizzy beard look on his face. I really like the smell and natural ingredients! The bottle was easy to open without any spills and it last a long time. One of my favorite selling points to this beard oil is that it didn't break the bank! It's affordable!! We have changed everything to Bull dog products now!
Beard Oil
Got this a few months back, not bad and does the trick, keeps things we'll put and manageble. Makes Beard smooth and helps with brushing and shine
Wonderful product
I have bought many a beard product for my son and they were all not as good as this one. It left his beard soft and it did not dry out his skin. This one is by far the best product, it also smells really good.
26-10-2020
Works well
Hubby use it. He says it’s nice, easy to distribute and smells nice. It helps his whiskers look better and helps with keeping them looking nice and groomed.
20-10-2020
Strong scent
We don’t love the scent - it’s very strong and overpowering