5 5 0 9 9 Bulldog Skincare for Men Sensitive Face Wash is formulated with natural ingredients such as baobab oil, oat oil and willowherb, designed to cleanse men’s skin. Not tested on animals, the product is free of artificial colours, synthetic fragrance or ingredients from animal sources. It retails in a 150ml pack.
Bulldog Skincare for Men Sensitive Face Wash

29-12-2020
Quite good
It's a good product. A little bit greasy but the feeling disappears quite fast. It smells really good and it has good ingredients.
17-12-2020
Gentle Face Wash
Great, gentle face wash for men. This leaves his skin feeling fresh and clean and works best for daily use.
11-12-2020
BEST EVER!
My husband has the worst hands ever and refuses to use lotion, this we had a sample size in and he couldn't believe the little he used and it wasn't greasy
07-12-2020
A long time favorite!
I've been using this product for almost 2 years now. I am a girl, so why would I use an after shave? - well, I use it as my moisturizer! And it's awsome! So hydrating!
30-11-2020
Amazing men’s product
Got a sample of this and the bulldogs face cream for my husband and he absolutely loved it now it’s all he will use. It smells absolutely amazing and my husbands skin has never been in better shape he’s happy I’m happy :) I will say that it’s on the harder side to find I usually end up having to buy it online but it’s absolutely worth it!
14-09-2020
Doesn’t dry out skin
I bought this for my husband who has always dealt with dry skin, especially under his beard. This product is great for him! He uses it daily and it doesn’t dry out his skin. He uses this in combination with BullDog beard oil. These two products together are a great pair!
25-08-2020
Love the product
I bought this for my husband and he apply it daily and now her skin is clean and does not keeps dry your skin
24-08-2020
My husband love this product
it leave my husband skin so soft. He use every days!
01-05-2020
Wont dry out your face and calms redness.
A very good product that cleans well and does not dry out your skin.