4.1 5 0 283 283 Burt’s Bees Lipsticks give you full coverage, lip colour with 8 hours of moisturization.

18-10-2019
Lovely shades
The lip shades are well pigmented and last long, I don’t have to reappy it often. I like the nourishing formula that helps my dry lips. Most of their shades are good for everyday wear.
22-09-2019
Good natural lipstick
I appreciate that these are made with more natural ingredients. Goes on smooth, non drying and has decent staying power. I have these lipsticks in 3 different shades. Good price point too, I love Burts Bees lip products.
22-09-2019
Super moisturizing
I bought one of their lipsticks about a year ago and really liked it! I’ve now switched to more liquid lip sticks. But for a regular lipstick I found the quality was there! I would recommend for sure!
10-09-2019
Great colour, even better moisture
I love the soft, rich, colour of this lipstick. It wears so well and it's super moisturizing! I wish the smell was a little more neutral but other than that it's a perfect must fave in your make-up bag!
09-09-2019
Bee Your Best with Burt
Most moisturizing full coverage lipsticks are not known for their staying power.... until now. Burt Bat this one out of the ball field. If you want to hit a homerun with your choice of a full-coverage, moisturizing lipsticks, look no further. The moisturizing factor and the staying power goes far beyond the ball. Burt's lipstick is guaranteed not to Bee-come another Faded Glory.
06-09-2019
Love these my daughter does too
Love the products and ingredients the colours are nice and shiny and make up selection they have is after greatly varying soft and sometimes a minty taste to the lip n stays on for quite a while and it safe to use on my four-year-old daughter when she wants to wear lipgloss
01-08-2019
moist
this is the go to lipstick does not dry out keeps your lips moist and feeling soft
18-10-2018
This lipstick is so smooth and moisturizing it’s crazy can how great this product is. And the packaging is EVERYTHING😍🙏 I have a light pink one. But I need one in every colour 😩😍
08-10-2018
Great!
Comfortable to wear, doesn't show up the flaws on your lips and the colours are really nice. I didn't love all of the Burt's line, but I really like this lipstick.
26-09-2018
New favorite! Leaves lips feeling super soft and it smells yummy! Doesn't smudge too much either!
17-08-2018
I love how this is 100% natural, that is amazing. It is a great product, very effective and everything. I would buy it again.
04-08-2018
This Burt's bee lipstick is great. I loved how it was moisturizing my dry lips, the lipstick's creamy texture is just breathtaking and it looks so nice on the lips.
10-04-2018
I love that this product is 100% natural and it goes on nice and smooth. I love Burt's Bees and they never let me down this natural moisturizing lipstick is get.
18-02-2018
This is a great product! It stays on for quite a while compared to alot of other products I have used and I love the shade. I also love the fact that its100% natural. Burt's Bees continues to make awsome products I will continue to buy them!
02-02-2018
C'est un bon rouge a levre avec de tres belles couleurs;par contre ,il n'est pas végane(a cause du miel) & peu hydratant