4.5 5 0 118 118 Burt’s Bees® Moisturizing Lip Balms nourish and make your lips feel luxurious.
Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm

08-01-2021
natural and affordable lip bam
all-natural ingredients with an affordable price to protect your lips from dryness.
05-01-2021
Love
This keeps amazing condition definitely daily use. A must have product for the winter.
29-12-2020
Hydrating
I have had the opportunity to try this as a gift. The colour is very translucent. It makes my lips feels hydrating and stays in one area. It brings a nice shine to my lips without it looking sloppy. The smell is subtle as well. I love the simple dial tube style and fits everywhere. It’s a nice daily products. It would be a compliment to a gift.
16-10-2020
It smells delicious
I love this! It’s one of the only ones my daughter will let me apply to her lips. It keeps her lips soft. I don’t worry about applying this to her as it’s not full of harmful ingredients like the other leading brands. I will continue to buy this .
15-10-2020
Excellent
I don't wear lipstick all the time and lip balm is an essential for me. Love burts bees as it's all natural. I even use it for my daughter. Canada's cold weather makes her lips chapped and nothing else helps. You'll always find 2 of these in my bag :)
15-10-2020
Love This!
I really liked this product! It left my lips feeling moisturized and smooth. Love the fact that it's made from all natural ingredients. But mostly love the smell, some people will say otherwise, but honestly and just smells fantastic. Would truly recommend it to everyone as it doesn't leave lips feeling dry like some other competing brands
19-09-2020
A lip balm that works
I love the way burt’s bees makes my lips feel. The tingling sensation make it feel like the product is working. The strawberry smell is refreshing. I will repurchase.
28-08-2020
Good moisturizing lip balm
It’s my all time favorite lip balm. It’s extremely moisturizing. Lasts for extended period of time. The flavor and scent is fruit and mild. It’s a must have for winter months
10-03-2020
Ouch
I used to buy this all the time. The last time I bought it it stung and it was like I had developed an allergy or they changed the formula
22-02-2020
A very good lipbalm
This lipbalm is good, and keeps my lips smooth and not dry. I've tried other brands before, as I have dry lips, and this is, with no doubt, one of the best ones I've tried! Would 100% recommend to anyone. This works amazing. However, it doesn't last all day, and I need to reapply every once in a while. Still good tho!
13-02-2020
Pour combattre la sécheresse!
L'hiver, il est important d'avoir sous la main un baume à lèvre efficace et celui-ci en est un fantastique. Ces ingrédients intéressant et sa saveur discrète laisse les lèvres hydratés longtemps!
11-02-2020
How soft my lips are!
I love how this product glides onto your lips and leave some silky soft! There's no stickiness and it leaves I'm feeling very smooth and moisturized. It's a very nice natural product and I love the flavour it's very suddle.
03-02-2020
Good Lip Protection
Love this Stuff. I'm outdoors a lot and this product was awesome with wind protection.
21-01-2020
Doesn't last long
I've heard a lot of good things about this brand so I was surprised that when I tried it - feels good, smooth and even application but it doesn't last long.
19-01-2020
Surprised
Bought this at Zears grocery store and I was very surprised that it did not last. I have only heard good things about Burt's bees so i was excited to try it. It went on nice and smooth and it smelt okay but a few mins later I was reapplying. I just wish it would last longer.