5 5 0 10 10 This sulfate-free body wash blends essential citrus oils and ginger root extract with a gentle plant-based cleansing complex to leave skin feeling clean, smooth and soft.
Burt’s Bees® Extra Energizing Citrus & Ginger Root Body Wash

04-06-2019
Awesome 😎
I can’t use very many body washes or lotions with how sensitive my skin is I break out from everything. But I’ve been using Burt’s bees body wash and lotions a few months now i feel great! No more rashes, and the body wash is so refreshing and leaves me feeling clean and smelling great!
29-03-2019
Very nice!!!
I got a hold of this product through an Amazon and good real good deal on it too. Very good, great ingredients product. Definite my choice!
06-03-2019
Smells refreshing
Was a great smelling and effective wash ! I personally loved the smell as a wake up in the morning ! Always felt refreshed after using this !
17-10-2018
A Refreshing Winner
I love Burt's Bee's. I have sensitive skin, and I did not get a break out. I felt confident to offer this body wash to my kids. It smells refreshing. It only lathered well on a bath pouf. I would prefer it in an easier to use bottle, perhaps with a pump to conserve the product more because it is rather runny and it is easy to pour more then required.
06-08-2018
I absolutely love everything which is Burt's Bee. This product is one of my favorite in my morning routine. The scent is amazing and it makes my body smells nice the whole day and that makes me in a good mood honestly.
30-05-2018
Smells amazing! I love using it in for my morning shower, it really does seem to "energize" the senses. A little goes a long way too, it's also a great value!
15-01-2018
It really is VERY energizing and is great for a morning shower!
02-01-2018
This is by far my favorite part of my morning routine, it is a great way to start my day feeling alive and refreshed. Along time Berts Bee's fan, but this is one of my favorites by far.
02-01-2018
I really like the Burts Bees body was line. I have tried several of the scents and I find the Citrus & Ginger to be fantastic. I get up at 4:15 Am and work out for 1 hour everyday before work .The scent is very refreshing and it makes my skin really soft..my husband even commented on how soft I am!! I look forward to having a shower in the morning. I definitely recommend this product..THUMBS UP!!!!!
07-12-2017
Another great product in a line of great products by BURT BEES it feels great on my body making for an enjoyable shower easy to apply and leaves my skin with a healthy glow