5 5 0 61 61 This sulfate-free body wash blends essential citrus oils and ginger root extract with a gentle plant-based cleansing complex to leave skin feeling clean, smooth and soft.

08-12-2017
Would love to try it! Love Burt Bees! This looks like it would be amazng and I love Ginger and Citrus.
07-12-2017
je ne connais pas se produit ni cette marque il serais vraiment agreable de l essayer j adore les produit pour le corps
05-12-2017
My kids are Burt's Bees fans, they would loke this in the showere, would be interested to try this.
05-12-2017
this profuct moss be something new but i would love to try this body wash i think it would smell amazing
05-12-2017
Burt's Bees products are always fantastic - I would love to try this body wash! I am sure it smells delicious too!!
05-12-2017
would love to try to see if it helps my dry skin before I buy more Thanks.
05-12-2017
I am always interested in trying new body washes as I have sensitive skin and finding one that suits my skin is difficult.
05-12-2017
Noew this sounds nice and refreshing. Citrus and ginger, perfect combination..This I would love to try and feel refreshed
05-12-2017
I have not tried this yet but love all the other Burt's Bees products that I have used so hopefully it's on sale when I run out of the current brand I am using.
04-12-2017
I've heard nothing but good reviews on Burt's Bees. I would love to try this out!
04-12-2017
I can only imagine the citrus energizing smell of the grapefruit. A must try please.
04-12-2017
Haven’t tried yet but I am a huge fan of the natural products Burt’s bees has to offer! I love the grapefruit scent and look forward to trying
04-12-2017
I would love to try this out! I love burt's bees and I expect that this product is as good as all the products I have tried from them previously!
02-12-2017
Hi I would love to try this new product from Burts Bee Thanks
02-12-2017
allo j aimerais essayé le Burt's Bees® Nettoyant pour le corps Extra Energizing, agrumes et gingembre