5 5 0 86 86 For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor skin irritations
Burt`s Bees Medicated Lip Balm with Eucalyptus Oil

01-12-2020
The medicated burts bees are incredible!
They are the only lip balms I now use in the winter as they are much more effective than non medicated ones. The taste is a bit strange but after you get used to it, it’s definitely worth the purchace and moisture.
16-11-2020
Lovely lip balm
This bert bees lip balm is really nice. It helps keep my lips soft and moisturised throughout the winter. The product is a perfect size to pop in your bag. Definitely worth a purchase.
19-10-2020
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
This is an amazing lip balm. I recently found a set of three at Winners for $6 and I thought that was a good deal considering it costs more than $6 at Shopper's Drug Mart. When you first apply the lip balm, it gives you a nice, cooling, tingly feeling that lasts for a couple of minutes. The lip balm itself is quite waxy and thick but after a while it softens up and I've gotten used to it. This lip balm will also last a long time. After a few days of use my lips were soooo soft.
14-10-2020
Love!
I love this product! As someone who gets cold sores a couple times throughout the year, I always make sure to grab ,self this medicated balm. It really helps alleviate the pain & discomfort. And keeping my cold sore moist, helps it heal faster.
05-11-2019
Winter Must Have!
This is a must have lip balm for the cooler months! I get dry, chapped lips in the winter and this product completely heals them overnight. It soothes my lips as soon as I apply it and has a nice tingly, cooling feeling. I have a tube of this with me at all times!
05-08-2018
I love everything from Burt's Bee. This lip balm makes my dry lips hydrated during summer as in winter. I love it.
29-09-2013
I love Burt`s Bees lip balm it keeps my lips from chapping.
26-09-2013
I love all of burts bees products , this stuff is great and leaves a soothing lasting feeling
16-09-2013
I love Burt`s Bee`s products and this is just another one to fall in love with. It works very well on dry chapped lips.
03-07-2013
love anything by burts bees. this product is extremely soothing. best I found yet
15-06-2013
I have always been a fan Of Burt`s Bees Products I have never tried the lip balm but i always have Burt’s Bees hand salve laying around
04-06-2013
I LOVE BURTS BEES!! It works, and it works! What else do u need to hear? Lol
31-05-2013
LOVE this lip balm. Anything Burt`s Bees is a winner but this works so well for dry chapped lips. Easy to apply and not gooky...
27-05-2013
This is the best lip balm I`ve used. It`s great to use on dry, cracked lips. Makes lips soft and I love the scent.
24-05-2013
It`s ok, the eucalyptus taste is too strong and it lingers after.