4.1 5 0 78 78 Cleanse and refresh all at once with 100% natural Cleansing Oil. Leaves skin soft, smooth, and feeling hydrated

2019-08-14
Awesome
Tried this cleansing oil, it easily removes the makeup and leave the skin soft and supple.
2019-01-01
Surprising
I don't love it, but I do recommend it. That might seem odd, but the reality is, I'm really not a big fan of oil based cleansers. I was curious to try this, but knew it probably wouldn't change my mind. Except it did, to a degree. While this is oil based, it doesn't feel oily or leave a bunch of residue on your skin. While you can definitely feel the oil on your fingers as you are massaging it in, it washes off easily and once cleaned from your face leaves no residue. I didn't have any increased zit/spot activity while using it and right after use my skin was a lot softer and nicer looking. I probably wouldn't use it again simply because I'm not a fan of oil, but I would definitely recommend it to those who don't mind oil or already use it. The smell isn't strong at all and it's more 'Argan' than coconut. I do like that the bottle 'locks' as well, so no more spilling product if you accidentally knock it down. Overall, it's good.
2017-07-02
I love the way this leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It cleans great, never realized I could use an oil to clean my face!
2017-04-19
I have been using cleansing oils for about 5 years now but always mixed my own. I've loved Burt's Bees products since the beginning so I was excited to try this product. I'm almost through my first bottle and will be picking up a second one soon. The oil is gentle and moisturizing but it still removes my waterproof mascara. It's not as heavy as the oil I was using previously but it's also not as astringent (and therefore less drying). I massage it into dry skin and then remove with a hot washcloth. It feels amazing and I don't have to rush to moisturize like I used to.
2017-01-30
This did not work well for me. It did leave my skin feeling soft, but after a while my skin got super oily. This would be great for those who have really dry skin.
2017-01-06
Burts bee, my favorite product. all natural leaves skin feel clean smooth and moisturized.
2017-01-05
This product is amazing to get rid of make up. It didn't feel greasy at all. It leaves my skin so smooth.
2017-01-05
It cleanses nicely, but is a bit strongly scented. Works good to remove make-up.
2016-12-24
This oil is soooo good! I love using it because it thoroughly cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling nice and supple. It also moisturizes my skin because there is organ oil added in to it. I love this product!!
2016-11-13
I have only tried a sample but it left me feeling like I was wishing for a whole bottle of it!! It was lovely to cleanse the makeup off my face and left my skin feeling fresh clean and soft.I would love to have this as a part of my daily beauty regime.
2016-11-03
I would recommend this product. It left my skin feeling clean , fresh, and not too greasy. I will be buying more of this product!
2016-11-02
I love the way my skin feels after using this cleansing oil. Never feeling greasy or looking shiny. It removes every last bit of makeup/buildup.
2016-11-02
This was tje first cleansing oil I tried. I got it in an ipsy bag and I was very pleased. My makeup melted off my face(mascara and all) and my face was left so smooth afterword. Dont let the word oil scare you away from using this. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and it did not make me break out at all but helped soothe my skin.
2016-11-02
I absolutely love this product, my face gets clean and it leaves my skin feeling really soft but not greasy.
2016-11-02
I'm not a fan of cleaning oil. Also this product have the unpleasant aroma to my liking.