4.9 5 0 33 33 Nourish and rejuvenate your body with Burt’s Bees® Body Wash as it cleanses and uplifts your senses with a pleasant aromatic fragrance.

09-10-2019
Burt's Bees
I just bought this body wash a couple of weeks ago and I like it
29-09-2019
Burt’s Bees is the Best
Love all of Burt. Natural and gentle on every part of your body and your little ones body. I love the smell of the lavender. Product is hard to find in Canada. Would love to have better access here to all of Burt.😘
23-09-2019
good
Leaves my skin smooth and soft. Nice light scent. Doesn't make my skin dry at all.
22-09-2019
Loves burt’s bee
Burt’s Bees never disappoints I would recommend this product any time any day of the week
31-08-2019
Love the fragrance
Love the fragrance but could be a little thicker. I bought it on sale and would buy it again
25-07-2019
Heaven in a bottle
Love all Bert's Bee's products but the subtle Lavendar scent makes this so nice. Cleans well and gently as I would expect from a Bert's Bee's product
18-07-2019
Indulgence
Absolutely lovely smell. Leaves you feeling refreshed and awakened. The lavender isn’t too over powering which was absolutely lovely. The size was adequate for price considering the brand. Would defiantly recommend
06-07-2019
Excellent product
First off, I love all Burt's Bees products, they are all natural products, no additives, I recently bought this product for my daughter to use for her children, it was gentle and a good product to use on children. The baby oil they gave us also excellent.
04-07-2019
Amazing product
Cleans fairly well too. If you are into lavender for a body wash, thIt is amazing to use ,makes and feel good to use.The smell has a relaxing effect on me
20-06-2019
Burt's Bees Lavender + Honey
Another awesome product from the folks who know their nature products,
17-06-2019
Clean and beautifully fresh
It is good to the skin - ofocurse its burt’s Bees . Leaves a nice scent
08-06-2019
Sent très bon
J'ai acheté ce produit pour donner en cadeau à ma maman, et je l'ai essayé avant de lui donner car elle a la peau très sensible, et il faut aimer l'odeur de la lavande car ça sent beaucoup la lavande. Pour ceux qui adore ça.
Leaves skin beautiful
It leaves your skin feeling beutiful i good purchase
Nice smelling
It has a very smellingand calms at the same time. Cleans fairly well too. If you are into lavender for a body wash, this is for you.
Love this Product!!!
I love all Burt's Bees products but this one especially. I love how refreshed you feel and how amazing you smell after washing. It is such a nice feeling to have no residue lingering on you!