4.4 5 0 111 111 Cherry lip shimmer.
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

13-11-2020
Love
This is an amazing chapstick it give a bit of shine and couler loves how it looks I think they should make more colours was not a big choice maybe even flavours would 100% recommend
14-08-2020
My everyday must-have
I have 3 in total! One in my car, one in my everyday purse, and one on my vanity. I like how it gives my lips sheer tint and it looks natural which I love. Plus the shimmers make the product all-in-one! The only thing is I'm used to super moisturizing lip-balms and this product is on the dryer side.
07-07-2020
tried something new
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmers are good. They give balm like nourishment to your lips along with a nice color. It is good for daily wear as I don’t like to go over-the-top with my makeup everyday at work/home. I like to keep it subtle.
18-02-2020
Super hydrating
This is a great everyday lip balm/stick. I find it quite hydrating and love that it is a relatively "clean" product. The little shimmer adds makes it even better! Would recommend this!
29-08-2019
Bright and soft
This is my go to for every day. Natural product that looks and feels good. A punch of Colorado and leaves lips nice and soft. Use the Cherry and other colours too.
12-06-2019
Not their biggest fan!
I have bought a few different lip products from berts bees before and they always go bad really fast on me. They smell super rank and I can’t even put it up to my face so I end up having to throw them out. I did however like the feeling of the formula on my lips and the colors that I had were very pretty.
08-08-2018
I have been using this for a while and I really like it. I love the shade.
04-08-2018
Oui très bon lip balm ! Garde mes lèvres tendre et hydraté
04-08-2018
I really like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. It moisturizes my lips while adding a tint of colour. I only wish it lasted longer, but that's okay, reapplying it is easy, so it doesn't bother me too much.
14-07-2018
TASTES ALRIGHT. GLIDES SMOOTHLY. MOISTURIZES NICELY
11-07-2018
I like Burt’s bees products. They are more natural and a great price. Worth giving a try.
15-06-2018
This is ok a bit sticky but quencher the lips a little bit of sparkle great for the younger generation
06-06-2018
Love, love, love, love These lippies! i can't stress it enough. Been using it for years!
20-04-2018
I was surprised how good this feels to wear. I admit, it was my first *natural name brand* color male-up purchase, and I expected the opposite of what it turned out to be like. Smooth, great coverage yet a hint of sheer as a balm, long lasting. This is actually one of my go to lipcolor products!
02-01-2018
Love Bert's Bees, I am not sure I have ever tried a product I didn't like. I do however prefer the standard Chapsticks to their Lip Shimmers. That however is just my preference.