5 5 0 4 4 Burt's Bees Rose Micellar Toning Water is a is said to provide a 3 in 1 action to remove make-up, cleanse and tone skin, and is suitable for all skin types. The product is made with 99.5% natural origin ingredients with nutrient-rich botanicals, including rose water, and is free from, cruelty, parabens, phthalates, petroleum and SLS. It retails in a 236.5ml recyclable pack. Also available are: Goodness Glows Tinted Moisturizer, in the shades: Buff; Ivory; Honey; Chestnut; Natural Beige; and Warm Honey.
Burt's Bees Rose Micellar Toning Water

07-07-2020
goooddd
i use it every single day.. it is amazing... rose water is really good for skin.. it makes my skin glow
09-06-2020
My skin loved this micellar water. I felt refreshed and soft for days after. It really cleaned up my face.
25-05-2020
good for sensitive skin
I have pretty sensitive skin so I often have troubles finding products that work for my skin type. My friend recommended this product to me and I absolutely love it. It’s so gentle on my skin and I have yet to have a reaction. It smells wonderful and works very well. would definitely recommend
04-05-2020
Gentle on Skin
I started using this product to keep eyelash extentions cleaned but I have since started using to clean my face with after removing makeup. It very gentle on my skin and leaves it soft and feeling very fresh and truly clean.
02-06-2020
I have not tried any micellar water products before but my friends use it, I would like to try