4.3 5 0 18 18 Burt's Bees Rose Micellar Toning Water is a is said to provide a 3 in 1 action to remove make-up, cleanse and tone skin, and is suitable for all skin types. The product is made with 99.5% natural origin ingredients with nutrient-rich botanicals, including rose water, and is free from, cruelty, parabens, phthalates, petroleum and SLS. It retails in a 236.5ml recyclable pack. Also available are: Goodness Glows Tinted Moisturizer, in the shades: Buff; Ivory; Honey; Chestnut; Natural Beige; and Warm Honey.
Burt's Bees Rose Micellar Toning Water

03-01-2021
Bad Reaction
I have pretty sensitive skin and Burts Bees has always been nice to my skin, but this product made me break out into a huge rash. The smell is nice though, but I will not be using it again.
25-12-2020
Awesome Results
Product works well. I thought the smell would be over bearing but it's very subtle. I do feel like a moisturizer is needed after but this product does what its intended !
15-12-2020
Really is the bees knees
Absolutely love this, it takes your makeup off really well. Leaves skin feeling soft and not sticky.
07-12-2020
Very good toner!
I love the brand Burt's bees and when I saw this product I thought I'd give it a try, it's the first toner I've tried but I love it and love the rose sent !
24-11-2020
This Burt's Bees Rose Micellar Toning Water is great. My skin feels so nice after using it. This micellar toning water is not oily like other I've tried, and this is something I really appreciate. It also smells really nice.
14-11-2020
Not the best
I would spend more money on toners. So I would use this as micellar water. But I disagree with cleaving only micellar water so I also use a cleanser immediately after. Not sure that this is the product for me.
27-10-2020
fresh face
The smell of this stuff is absolutely amazing! It reminds me of the wild roses on my grandparents farm. This leaves my skin feeling clean fresh and revitalized! I love using this not only for cleaning and as a toner but as a leave on miss for my face when I don't feel like wearing make-up. I would definitely recommend this to other's and well, already have.
27-10-2020
Awesome stuff ‘
This is very refreshing and feels great on my skin. I enjoy the rose scent and find it is gentle for sensitive skin compared to many other toners on the market. This did not dry out my skin all. I will repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for a new toner to try.
22-10-2020
Good for sensitive skin
20-10-2020
Excellent
The rosewater helped team the redness on my face and gave me an excellent clean feel.
03-10-2020
Not good for dry skin
I have very dry skin and this really dried it out even more. It was as if I put pure rubbing alcohol on it. So I would say it may not be the best product if your skin is dry but could work on oily skin types.
25-08-2020
Love the product
I just love this tonner water and it is very good and has rose extracts and I daily use it very good and perfect for your skin
07-07-2020
goooddd
i use it every single day.. it is amazing... rose water is really good for skin.. it makes my skin glow
09-06-2020
My skin loved this micellar water. I felt refreshed and soft for days after. It really cleaned up my face.
25-05-2020
good for sensitive skin
I have pretty sensitive skin so I often have troubles finding products that work for my skin type. My friend recommended this product to me and I absolutely love it. It’s so gentle on my skin and I have yet to have a reaction. It smells wonderful and works very well. would definitely recommend