4.4 5 0 339 339 The #1 Milk Family Bar in Canada and the #1 Cookie in Canada coming together!

2019-08-22
YUM!
Oreo and chocolate ?!?!?!?!?! The best mix ever, so delish!!!
2019-08-19
My favorite when I was pregnant
The two things I craved during my pregnancy all in one. Very good but a little sweet now that I'm not pregnant anymore. But when I want something sweet it's one of my go tos.
2019-08-18
Yum yum
It tastiest like I had a Cadbury chocolate piece and an Oreo cookie together in my mouth. Will for sure buy it again.
2019-08-15
yummy but a sugar bomb
I love dairy milk and I love Oreos, so I thought this would be a perfect product for me. But oh man, it's unbelievably sweet! Tastes good but definitely a one-piece kind of chocolate bar.
2019-08-14
Delicious!
What a perfect pair of cookies and chocolate! I recommend trying this one for sure! It's the best blend of smooth flavors
2019-08-07
Miamm !!
J'ai adoré cette barre de chocolat, par contre on doit avoir la dent sucré.
2019-08-06
Little too sweet
I like dairy milk chocolates and I totally love Oreos but this Oreo chocolates are too sweet. I prefer other flavors like fruit and nuts etc. I expected it to pretty good but little disappointed.
2019-07-30
Adorrrrreee
Très bonne cette palette de chocolat, quand on aime les Oreo, c est sûr que l on aime cela :)
2019-07-29
I’m a chocolate lover therefore this was good for me. Liked the little crunch effect provided by the Oreo.
2019-07-27
Average
I was excited to try this product. It tasted neither like Oreo or like the chocolate. It was too chunky for my taste. The biscuit pieces could be smaller probably!
2019-07-24
Pretty good
I enjoyed this chocolate bar, but I prefer more actual chocolate in a chocolate bar myself (rather than the cookies).
2019-07-21
Delicious 😋
I absolutely love this snack. It’s extremely delicious because of the Oreo and Cadbury flavour.
2019-07-19
Mon nouveau chocolat préféré
J'adore le mélange du chocolat au lait et du biscuit et crème. Le biscuit ajouté une touche de croustillant au crémeux du chocolat.
2019-07-17
It was not bad
It's basically just a regular Dairy Milk bar with oreo bits stuffed inside. It tastes like a crunchy oreo with very little of the oreo stuffing inside. I'd recommend it to someone who really likes chocolate.
2019-07-07
I lov e chocalate and this did not disappoint. Will buy again