4.4 5 0 55 55 Campbell Everyday Gourmet Sweet Potato Tomatillo 500ml. Gluten-Free.
Campbell Everyday Gourmet Sweet Potato Tomatillo Soup

21-10-2020
Lovely
I’ve really enjoyed this. It’s quite a thick soup and nice flavours. I especially like it on a cold winter night so you have a warm belly. It’s pretty filling too. With some bread it’ll be a lovely meal.
03-07-2020
delicous
Omg!! I super Love this Soup!! My Husband got it a couple times last winter, and I would eat this happily everyday if I could!! (It is that good!!) ❣
03-06-2020
different
I admit it: I had to look up what a tomatillo was. The soup has a very nice, delicate flavour; but is still very filling
20-11-2018
So delicious
Great quick lunch with some crackers on the side. I love tomatillos but am afraid to cook them since I have no clue what to expect. The soup is delicious. Have it with some yummy crackers and a slice or two of your favourite cheese and there's a great lunch. You could share the rest of the pack with someone else but then again you could, like me, keep it all to yourself. Very tasty!
04-11-2017
Delicious and convenient. Nice flavor. Will buy again.
04-11-2017
So delicious and easy to make on a cold day or a day where you need something fast.
12-09-2017
Super convenient for work lunches and dinners! Love it!
08-09-2017
Very tasty, nice texture. Not as good as home-made but a lot faster!!
10-07-2017
I would definitely recommend this product to others, so simplified that even adding your own ingerdients to the base of it adds such a kick.
04-02-2017
I love grabbing these instead of cans. So smooth, just the right amount of spices. wish they made them a bit bigger, but that is a want not a complaint <3
27-01-2017
Very good soup. I love the taste. Easy to make. The carton is also easy to open, for those of us with arthritis.
26-01-2017
I'm not a huge fan of this on its own but adding 1/2 cup to a veggie soup is great! You can even boil veggies and cook the sauce and purée together over chicken! Really good!
13-01-2017
I tried and did not like it all. The flavour was mediocre and I did not like the texture.
05-01-2017
This one is very tasty. Just open container and pour in bowl. Great product.
20-11-2016
Enjoyed this sweet potato soup! My husband is cautious at times with new soups but really enjoyed this one! Very flavorful~