5 5 0 27 27 For the health conscious on the go, there are Campbell`s Healthy Request bowls. All the wholesome, goodness of our Healthy Request cans served up in convenient, microwavable bowls that are ready-to-go when you are.

03-11-2019
Pricey but yummy..
So.. I'd much rather and much sooner make a homemade soup and package it up for us to take to work and to school. these are pricey as all hell but they're tasty .. still i don't find the price worth it unfortunately.
10-07-2013
Yuck! Didn`t like the taste! The only thing it has going for it is the packaging. great idea it just tastes so processed.
05-07-2013
It`s a good lunch time meal. Contains everything you need to get through the rest of the day.
03-06-2013
They are good but I wouldn`t waste my money on them. Too $$$
03-06-2013
These are expensive but are great for packing lunches and having something on the healthy side.
26-05-2013
really does anything thats marked healthy have to have no flavor???? these were gross! no matter what kind you try they all taste alike... and not good!
26-05-2013
a great lunch back up to have for the times you are unable to prepare your lunch...throw one of these in your lunch bag and off to work you go - a healthy convenient lunch.
03-05-2014
I've tried some of these before they're really good and healthy for you they make a great meal for your lunch at work
06-05-2013
Tastes great and is good for work lunches.
18-04-2013
i bring this to work for lunch. you can heat it in the microwave. tastes great.
16-04-2013
Big fan of lower sodium content. Actually that`s an absolute winner for me and makes me want to see if this is available at home too. Great work Campbell`s!! Two thumbs up from me for sure!
25-03-2013
Got a coupon to try one for free and it was good, but I`d only buy some if they were on sale.
07-02-2013
I love this soup. The Fiesta Vegetable has become one of my favorite lunch time meals at work. It`s easy to prepare (right into the microwave) and tastes great. I certainly appreciate the lower sodium content as well.
05-02-2013
Absolutely love the Italian Wedding Soup, it`s my go to lunch at work when I`m in a hurry and want something quick, easy and tasty!
14-11-2012
I love Campbells Healthy Request soups for those days when I don`t have time to make myself lunch for work. They are hearty, tasty and filling. They are also very healthy! My kids love them too!