5 5 0 27 27 For the health conscious on the go, there are Campbell`s Healthy Request bowls. All the wholesome, goodness of our Healthy Request cans served up in convenient, microwavable bowls that are ready-to-go when you are.
Campbell`s Healthy Request

13-11-2012
OH EM GEE! The chicken and wild rice is so yummy. They`re ideal to take to work and are very filling
11-11-2012
Every now and then a quick lunch. These are a perfect size for a fast and easy lunch.
11-11-2012
This soup is great for lunch quick and healthier then most things I would buy for lunch. I liked the taste very much.
10-11-2012
These are so convenient when you`re on the go and give whole grains and less sodium than most other soups.
10-11-2012
Delicious!! I loved keeping these on hand for a quick and easy lunch. Wouldn`t eat everyday but once in awhile is good.
09-11-2012
Great for lunches. I keep a couple at work so if I forget my lunch I have something to heat up especially on rainy cold days. I wish there was more variety though. I have only found 4 different ones and like only two of them.
09-11-2012
LOVE THIS SOUP EASY TO TAKE TO WORK LIKE THE LESS SALT
08-11-2012
REALLY disliked the taste of this soup ...the ones I had were topped with a red plastic lid, but I wouldn`t want to try the green either !
04-11-2012
This is great to bring for lunch. I like the taste even though I normally would prefer a bit more salt.
16-09-2012
These soups are great! When I was working, they were always part of my lunch! They are easy to heat up - a few minutes in the microwave, and taste great! I am a veggie lover so these soups are perfect for me! Especially when it is cold outside! There are also quite a few varieties available.
20-08-2012
We did not like this soup....found it tastes terrible
20-08-2012
I don`t use these but hubby takes them in his lunches frequently. He loves them.