3.9 5 0 98 98 Campbell’s® NEW Pho broth is prepared right here in Canada, using quality ingredients and ALL NATURAL FLAVOURS.
Campbell’s New Ready to Use Gluten Free Flavour Infused Pho Broth

29-05-2019
Great Addition to Recipes
I’ve tried this a few times now & am enjoying it. Add it to stir fry dishes for a different taste. My favourite thing is mixing it with low-sodium chicken broth & a bit of chicken bouillon to make a soup. Some frozen potstickers, frozen udon noodles, green onions & whatever vegetables you have on hand. A few shrimp tossed in.....lovely! Garlic, hot sauce, parsley flakes & lots of pepper. Finish it off with a bit of butter to smooth out the flavour. I’m sure you could mix up the ingredients & come up with something amazing 🌷
24-05-2019
Wow
J’ai adorer ce bouillon Super pour faire une super bonne soupe asiatique
14-05-2019
nice change from straight chicken broth
make a quick soup, with veggies, and some rice noodles nice flavour,
12-03-2019
tester à la maison
Il est juste trooop bon. Nous avons l'impression de manger une bonne soupe de notre restaurant vietnamien préféré. Ici c'est notre chouchou
28-11-2018
wonderful and so quick and easy to use
I am a big soup maker from long ago. Especially in the Autumn I begin, as it is great to make a big pot at once also for a few lunches a week, or just a quick healthy snack, or meal. I used this Phoa flavoured broth and have gone back and bought more in other flavours. It is really great, and when I first used it, I looked at a Phoa recipe so as to actually make an "authentic" soup. It was great tasting, with a lot of flavour and really as good as restaurant broths that I have had before. My family and I like the other flavours as well, and it is SO convenient timewise to have this on hand, Great for stews as well.
03-11-2018
Convenience in a jiffy.
Great product when you don't have the time to make a broth. I added vegetables and was pleasantly surprised as the family just assumed I had made the entire soup myself all day in a crock pot. Definitely worth the money.
30-10-2018
Decent & convenient
Has decent flavour; beats having to simmer a broth for a whole day after assembling all the special ingredients. Great convenience product.
02-10-2018
Campbell's Pho Broth
Very flavorful and so easy to use when making a hot pot. Love it.
09-09-2018
A essayé
Lors d'une dégustation en épicerie nous avions goûter mon mari et moi a une soupe a base de bouillon Pho et nous avons été surpris par le gout et nous avons beaucoup aimé. Gout particulier c'est soit qu'on aime ou pas.
07-08-2018
Vraiment super bon!!!! On rajoute des nouilles, légumes et protéines a porté de main et voila, un repas vite fait et délicieux! Pour moi c'est un hit et depuis cette découverte j'en achète souvent!
07-08-2018
This product is so good. It is naturally flavoured which is great!
16-06-2018
This broth is quite good. I use it to make some quick and easy soup. I usually add some sprouts, rice noodles, some lime juice, and any other vegetables I have at home. It is definitely not restaurant quality but it has a lot of the spices and flavor you would expect in a pho broth.
06-06-2018
Adds a delicious flavour to soups, would also be great to add to rice or other asian dishes in place of other broths.
06-06-2018
This is so yummy and a very nice new product that is different that the traditional flavours of broth. Makes trying new recipes at home fun!
21-05-2018
Used this to make pho soup for the boys and they loved it.