3.9 5 0 57 57 Pub inspired ready to serve soup.

05-09-2019
it's ok
It's not the best of their flavours, but it's good and when walmart has it at 4 for $8 it's worth putting it into the mix.
22-05-2019
A soup that serves like a meal!
It is very hard to find a soup that can actually fill my husband and I up! We finally found one! This soup is great! especially when you put a piece of toast with cheese under it! Super yummy!
12-08-2016
a very delicious product! campbell's never seems to let me down.
03-06-2016
My husband is a bigger guy and has an even bigger appetite, He loves these as they fill him right up and all he needs is a spoon with the easy to open pull tab on top. Heck, he doesn't even heat them up :)
11-05-2016
C'est tres bon comme repas rapide. Cest tres pratique aussi pour les enfants
12-04-2016
I love Campbells Chunky soups but this flavour is not a favorite. The spicy sauce seemed A bit intense meant to overpower the meat Taste. Other canned pastas are better.
24-03-2016
I really enjoy this soup, makes a great quick lunch and I love the spices
04-03-2016
A hearty soup, very filling. Our family is not a fan of the seasonings.
06-11-2015
Quite tasty, great noodles and chunky bits. Very filling, just a bit too salty for me.
01-11-2015
Good for a quick meal. However, I prefer other flavours of Chunky Soup.
28-10-2015
Out of the new chunky soups this is the only one the entire family enjoys.
24-10-2015
We found this to have uneven seasoning from one can to the next. One was overly spicy the next was land, other then that the family enjoyed it.
24-10-2015
Was making this for my son & couldn't resist a try because it smelled so good while warming....& I discovered it's really tasty!
23-10-2015
My boyfriend just loves this soup! So full of flavor and filling.
22-10-2015
My hubby loves this soup! It very filling making it suitable for a quick lunch or dinner. To bad its a bit pricey but I watch for it on sale & then stock up!!