3.9 5 0 56 56 Pub inspired ready to serve soup.

2019-05-22
A soup that serves like a meal!
It is very hard to find a soup that can actually fill my husband and I up! We finally found one! This soup is great! especially when you put a piece of toast with cheese under it! Super yummy!
2016-08-12
a very delicious product! campbell's never seems to let me down.
2016-06-03
My husband is a bigger guy and has an even bigger appetite, He loves these as they fill him right up and all he needs is a spoon with the easy to open pull tab on top. Heck, he doesn't even heat them up :)
2016-05-11
C'est tres bon comme repas rapide. Cest tres pratique aussi pour les enfants
2016-04-12
I love Campbells Chunky soups but this flavour is not a favorite. The spicy sauce seemed A bit intense meant to overpower the meat Taste. Other canned pastas are better.
2016-03-24
I really enjoy this soup, makes a great quick lunch and I love the spices
2016-03-04
A hearty soup, very filling. Our family is not a fan of the seasonings.
2015-11-06
Quite tasty, great noodles and chunky bits. Very filling, just a bit too salty for me.
2015-11-01
Good for a quick meal. However, I prefer other flavours of Chunky Soup.
2015-10-28
Out of the new chunky soups this is the only one the entire family enjoys.
2015-10-24
We found this to have uneven seasoning from one can to the next. One was overly spicy the next was land, other then that the family enjoyed it.
2015-10-24
Was making this for my son & couldn't resist a try because it smelled so good while warming....& I discovered it's really tasty!
2015-10-23
My boyfriend just loves this soup! So full of flavor and filling.
2015-10-22
My hubby loves this soup! It very filling making it suitable for a quick lunch or dinner. To bad its a bit pricey but I watch for it on sale & then stock up!!
2015-10-22
Our family just loves this! It is a yummy, quick meal that really fills you up. Perfect for busy families that still want high quality food. We always add a salad and warm garlic bread on the side to make it a nice family meal. The pasta is always perfect and the spices are just right. Very delicious and a go to in our house.