4.5 5 0 358 358 New England clam chowder soup. Soup that eats like a meal.

08-11-2019
Classic
Classic clam chowder. Great flavour, good value. I'm not crazy about clams, but I love this soup! Definitely nice and chunky, and makes a filling meal. I would recommend this product.
31-10-2019
great quick meal
Great option to enjoy some clam chowder in the comfort of your home or on the go. Great for camping to help on those cold outdoor days. Great soup for all times of the day whether it morning, lunch or dinner. This hearty soup will definitely leave your tummy warm and full.
29-10-2019
Hubby's Favorite
I am not fond of clams but my husband loves this soup. Buy it regularly for him. Says it's the best canned Chunky Soup he's tasted
24-09-2019
A must in our pantry
We always have this stocked up in our pantry! It's one of our go-to's especially during the fall/winter season. This is a quick meal or snack and super easy to make. Just reheat it!
14-05-2019
very good soup
it is good soup, I really enjoy it, good flavour, I would recommend this product,
12-05-2019
More than just soup
This is a stable in my cupboard. We use as soup, and as a sauce over pasta. Fast, easy and tasty.
07-05-2019
Not my favorite
I found this soup rather bland and although I'm used to eating homemade I have had can varieties that I have very much enjoyed. I think Campbell's taste testers missed the mark when they released this product to the market
08-02-2019
A staple in my house.
I like to have a can of this in the house at all times, because it is always satisfying when I'm not sure what I want to eat. Guilty secret: I frequently eat it cold right from the can.
16-01-2019
Comfort in a Can
It's a soup that eats like a stew and have eaten so many cans of this in the past. It's loaded with chunks of potatoes and clams. It's my go to soup when I want something comforting and quick whether at home or at work. It's very filling and creamy. Make sure to cook this soup well over the stove top and use a non-stick saucepan otherwise it will stick to it. Stir occasional to prevent from sticking. I got sick one time for not cooking it well enough after it boils.
30-10-2018
Ready to go meal
A satisfying chunky soup that is creamy and delicious. I like to stock up on these for the winter months as they are a great life saver when I'm too busy to make a meal from scratch. My family loves this variety.
14-10-2018
An amazing, cozy canned soup.
This is one of my favourite canned soups of all time. It tastes cozy, if that makes sense... like curling up in a warm blanket on a cold day. The chunks of clams and potatoes are big and flavourful and it is my go-to on those cool, lazy fall days when all I want to do is curl up and hibernate. If you haven't tried this and enjoy clam chowder, I recommend trying this one - as far as I'm concerned, it's the best canned clam chowder on the market.
27-09-2018
Delicious Soup
This is one of my favourite soups. It's delicious and filling. If I want something a little more filling I serve it over rice and it makes a great meal.
31-08-2018
Convenient Lunch Option
This just satisfies my hunger if I feel hungry and lazy. I always stock a few cans at home.
16-08-2018
I have used this product for years. My whole family loves it. We have it during the winter months. Its fast and has a excellent taste to it.
06-08-2018
Campbell's New England Clam Chowder is delicious and perfect for the days you don't want to make soup from scratch. The soups texture and taste are made to perfection.