4.5 5 0 362 362 New England clam chowder soup. Soup that eats like a meal.
Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder Soup

11-02-2020
Great for casseroles!
My partner likes add corn and rice and make a casserole out of this soup it's wonderful! It's very creamy and consistent in flavour. I thoroughly enjoy this soup, although it may have a few too many potatoes in it.
10-02-2020
No Dairy Cream of Oil
I used to live this soup until I became a label reader to improve my health. Imagine my suprise to find the creaminess of this cream soup comes from oil rather than any kind of dairy.
02-01-2020
My Favourite Soup
This is my favorite soup. Even my husband that used to stick with the Campbell's Mushroom Soup has now switched over and prefers this one. Always have to keep it on hand.
19-12-2019
My favorite clam chowder
I am the only one in the house that likes clam chowder. This is the best I’ve tasted. It’s a perfect size for a large bowl. Nice size chunks of potatoes and clam pieces. Well worth the $.
08-11-2019
Classic
Classic clam chowder. Great flavour, good value. I'm not crazy about clams, but I love this soup! Definitely nice and chunky, and makes a filling meal. I would recommend this product.
31-10-2019
great quick meal
Great option to enjoy some clam chowder in the comfort of your home or on the go. Great for camping to help on those cold outdoor days. Great soup for all times of the day whether it morning, lunch or dinner. This hearty soup will definitely leave your tummy warm and full.
29-10-2019
Hubby's Favorite
I am not fond of clams but my husband loves this soup. Buy it regularly for him. Says it's the best canned Chunky Soup he's tasted
24-09-2019
A must in our pantry
We always have this stocked up in our pantry! It's one of our go-to's especially during the fall/winter season. This is a quick meal or snack and super easy to make. Just reheat it!
14-05-2019
very good soup
it is good soup, I really enjoy it, good flavour, I would recommend this product,
12-05-2019
More than just soup
This is a stable in my cupboard. We use as soup, and as a sauce over pasta. Fast, easy and tasty.
07-05-2019
Not my favorite
I found this soup rather bland and although I'm used to eating homemade I have had can varieties that I have very much enjoyed. I think Campbell's taste testers missed the mark when they released this product to the market
08-02-2019
A staple in my house.
I like to have a can of this in the house at all times, because it is always satisfying when I'm not sure what I want to eat. Guilty secret: I frequently eat it cold right from the can.
16-01-2019
Comfort in a Can
It's a soup that eats like a stew and have eaten so many cans of this in the past. It's loaded with chunks of potatoes and clams. It's my go to soup when I want something comforting and quick whether at home or at work. It's very filling and creamy. Make sure to cook this soup well over the stove top and use a non-stick saucepan otherwise it will stick to it. Stir occasional to prevent from sticking. I got sick one time for not cooking it well enough after it boils.
30-10-2018
Ready to go meal
A satisfying chunky soup that is creamy and delicious. I like to stock up on these for the winter months as they are a great life saver when I'm too busy to make a meal from scratch. My family loves this variety.
14-10-2018
An amazing, cozy canned soup.
This is one of my favourite canned soups of all time. It tastes cozy, if that makes sense... like curling up in a warm blanket on a cold day. The chunks of clams and potatoes are big and flavourful and it is my go-to on those cool, lazy fall days when all I want to do is curl up and hibernate. If you haven't tried this and enjoy clam chowder, I recommend trying this one - as far as I'm concerned, it's the best canned clam chowder on the market.