4.6 5 0 48 48 Organic free range chicken broth.
Campbell's Organic Chicken Broth

03-11-2015
Campbell's is long known famous for all good soup and this Chicken Broth gives really great flavor to all dishes. I used for my cooking just like Asian popular Hainanese chicken rice and Wonton Noodle Soup when I had no fresh Chicken bone to cook for soup stock. It's ready easy soup stock healthy and convenient anytime, simply add vegetable like Pok Choy and any wonton I made, egg noodle and top with Sesame oil, soo good !! My pantry always has some to enjoy anytime delicious cooking craving meal for the family. Stock more especially when on sale.
21-10-2015
Cambells has always made great products, now with organic they have added more to their great line of great tasting products. I always have on hand, for a twist I recently made french onion soup with organic chicken broth. I must say it turned out great
02-09-2015
I USUALLY MAKE MY OWN STOCK, HOWEVER, THIS IS A REALLY GOOD SUBSTITUTE, SO MUCH SO, THAT I DOUBT I SHALL BE MAKING MUCH STOCK IN THE FUTURE
27-08-2015
My husband does the cooking and now that he adds Campbell's organic chicken broth the food is much more tasty, he does not have to use oil and he bakes it in the oven.
25-08-2015
Works great for homemade soup. I also heat up just broth for when kids or I are sick. Great flavoring to chicken when soaked overnight as well .
21-08-2015
This broth is very tasty and without all the added chemicals. Great for soups,stews and gravy. Definitely recommend it
08-08-2015
J'aime beaucoup...moins de gras....bon au gout !!!!
07-08-2015
i love this stuff... so yummy! not too salty like others. tastes like chicken.
06-08-2015
I used this to make Chicken soup in our slow cooker. I absolutely love the taste. Will be our brand from now on.
06-08-2015
Full of flavor and rich in taste - Delish to add to any dish
06-08-2015
It has a full flavour and adds great taste to lots of slow cooker recipes
13-07-2015
I use this all of the time. For me, it's a better option than regular broth.
12-07-2015
I love this for making homemade soups, the flavor is bang on.
12-07-2015
Love, love, love this product! The colour and flavour is every bit as good as homemade broth. I use it in all my cooking when I haven't had time to make my own.
11-07-2015
J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Je l'utilise souvent dans plusieurs recettes. Il n'est pas trop gras et a un bon goût. Très bon produit.