3.9 5 0 56 56 Thai chicken and rice soup kit.
Campbell's Soup Kit

07-09-2016
These are really good - i like them a lot! Just add a few extra ingredients and you end up with a flavourful meal in minutes - so easy to do and great to have on hand when you don't know what to make for dinner!!
11-06-2016
I tried the Campbell's soup mix, but I'm still trying to figure out what the point of it is. You supply the meat, the broth, the coconut milk, pretty much all the expensive stuff. Then you add the mix, which I have to say is pretty over-priced considering how many ingredients are still left to buy. It makes for an expensive soup that I could flavor just as well on my own.
11-05-2016
Je l'ai acheté l'automne dernier et quand je l'ai cuisinée, je n'ai vraiment pas aimée l'odeur et le goût non plus. Personnellement je ne l'achèterai plus, mais la qualité des produits Campbell n'est pas en cause, ce n'est qu'une question de goût.
20-04-2016
Somewhere along the line I received a coupon for this then it went on sale so I gave it a try. It was easy to make and I thought it was pretty tasty. I found it a little spicy and I don't eat a lot of spicy food. I wouldn't buy it at full price, it's rather expensive especially since you have to buy added ingredients
07-04-2016
I received this as a free sample with a grocery order, but I don't eat chicken so I just substituted with veggie broth and omitted the chicken. I thought the soup itself was alright, it tasted pretty good, but nothing to write home about. I find the value is not great through. You do have to purchase additional ingredients, and I find the ingredients that come in the kit are things I may already have at home, or may buy in bigger quantities to use for other recipes. I would imagine this would be a great product for someone who is just getting into cooking, or someone with very little time for cooking.
09-01-2016
This is not Thai soup - not even close. I lived in Thailand for many years and this 'soup' is an insult. It is pretty disgusting. I had one mouthful and I hope I never have another one.
02-12-2015
This mix is so simple and delicious. A quick and wonderful meal on a cold night.
04-11-2015
This was a great Product , I used turkey breast instead and it was delicious the family emptied the pot , so I am definately buying this again.
03-11-2015
Really delicious great Asian soup kit with simple ingredients just like home made soup but cook from scratch. Tasty like Thai popular Tom Kha Kai with lemon, easy to prepare even anyone never cook can do it, simply follow the instruction on the kit. Great for family and invitation, especially cold season is here. Love it !!
22-10-2015
I made the Beef Barley and it turned out wonderful. Cooked it in the crockpot so easy
22-10-2015
This is so convenient, I actually put mine in the slow cooker and it turned out perfectly. I like the choice of flavours, my fave was the spicy chicken tortilla
21-10-2015
I tried the beef & barley. Very delicious & low in sodium . Definately I will buy this product again . And recommend it to my friends. I can't wait to try the thai chicken & rice.
21-10-2015
So easy to make and delicious!!!!! My hubby and son loved it too! A nice easy homemade taste soup
21-10-2015
Saw this and thought, what the heck. It's expensive but if it's any good ... Well that was a huge mistake. With everything you need to 'add', you might as well skip the kit. The dried ingredients are not good quality to start (look like the bits and broken flakes left over from processing other products), and the seasoning is bland at best. A big thumbs down.
14-10-2015
My husband and I really enjoyed this soup. It had great flavor. The thing is it was expensive to make. You need to add chicken stock, coconut milk, mushrooms, lime juice and chicken. The package of mix was not cheap either. Nice flavor but not worth the price to make for a soup.