3.1 5 0 53 53 Spiced vegetable medley and orzo. Serves 4-6.
Campbell's Soup Kit

08-02-2019
Not a fan
I tried this flavor and another (tortilla soup), and frankly didn't enjoy it much. Admittedly I grew up on homemade soups and find canned or packaged soups lacking most of the time anyway, but I expected more from this brand. If I'm going to eat canned soup its going to be Campbell's condensed mushroom, tomato or vegetable. I was hoping this would be a staple in the cupboard too, but nope.
08-09-2016
I love this soup kit because it's quick and east to make and the flavor is very nice. I can make this as a meal because it's such a hearty soup:)
07-08-2016
We like the soup kits as we use this as a base for our home-style stews!
03-08-2016
This was ok as a base, but I did add a bunch more stuff and more seasoning... If you are going to make soup just as easy to make from scratch ..
11-06-2016
This was far too much work for a soup kit. There's so many extras you still have to buy that I'd rather go full homemade or just purchase the can. The finished product tasted bland.
09-06-2016
Quick and tastes good so easy too put in a pot it's ready before you know it
13-04-2016
LOVE this soup kit! I teach healthy cooking classes + recently used the Campbells soup kit. Easy to make + yummy flavors! I was very impressed as were my students!
09-04-2016
Have tried the two vegetable based Campbell soup kits. They are both delicious and filling. Since I am allergic to poultry I cannot try the other ones but they also look delicous
07-04-2016
The soup kit is easy to use and can be modified to personal tastes. It's a great way to make something quick and hearty.
09-03-2016
very easy, I added to it more veggies and meat.. but excellent for quick homemade soup
08-03-2016
I was a little disappointed in the flavor. But, after i added some of my own ingredients it was fabulous. A great soup starter in my household.
08-01-2016
I wanted something in the cupboard that would be tasty and filling. I was very, very happy with the flavour and how simple it was. I now keep one on hand at all times.
07-01-2016
I was scepitical about how good this would be. But, it was absolutely delicious and easy to make. I actually bought another flavor as well.
07-01-2016
I tried this product...It was veryeasy to do and had a great flavor
04-11-2016
I never try this product looks different I would like to try this product