3.6 5 0 160 160 Carefully selected ingredients such as rice, fish sauce powder and dehydrated bell peppers, onion, carrots, and shiitake mushrooms form the base of this Thai Chicken & Rice soup kit.
Campbell's® Soup Kit Thai Chicken and Rice

11-11-2020
First time user
Just recently tried for the first time!! Made a delicious stew for myself and my four sons who are normally picky eaters and they devoured the entire pot!! I thought I would have some left to freeze but nope ::( guess I will have to make a bigger batch next time we guy
19-08-2020
The soup has yummy taste and has rice and chicken and mushrooms and bell peppers and really healthy
06-02-2020
Not what I was expecting
I thought that this was more of an instant/just add water soup, but it's actually more of a 'starter' for soup which requires other ingredients. I found that for the amount of effort required, I prefer to make a soup from a more authentic recipe. These are okay if you don't have a good collection of spices, but I found it rather redundant and the flavour was just okay.
08-04-2018
I loved this soup. It was so easy to make. It was so delicious and everyone loved it.
04-04-2018
I have tried this soup only because I had a coupon...It was ok but I prefer to make my own soups as I usually make everything from scratch..
23-03-2018
Friend gave me a pack to try and I add chicken to it and cook congee. tastes so good!
12-01-2018
This soup is SO GOOD! it is easy to make and tastes delicious!
05-11-2017
I bought this and tried it. It was ok but still like the restaurant one better. Could just be my cooking tho.
04-11-2017
Tasted great, but too pricey for what you get. Will only buy it if it's on sale.
04-11-2017
What an easy, quick, and tasty meal!!! Loved this soup!!
27-10-2017
Sorry. Usually like Campbell’s soup but not this flavour. Love Thai food (lemon grass chicken and shrimp pad Thai) but I do not like this soup at all.
13-10-2017
Tastes good. Requires some tweaking to get it perfect.
05-10-2017
The soup was very easy to make. It tasted so fresh even though the vegetables were dried. I was so impressed as I had never eaten Thai Chicken and Rice Soup of any kind, and fell in love with the flavor. This will definitely be a soup I will serve more often.
04-10-2017
Very tasty, quick and easy to prepare. Would like to see more vegetarian options for some members of my family.
03-10-2017
My new go to soup kit, best flavour I have tasted in a kit for a very long time! A little pricy but worth the extra money.