4.4 5 0 55 55 A rich and robust foundation for your best recipes.
Campbell's Stock First Chicken Stock

19-08-2020
Awesome product
This chicken broth is really very good and useful for making delicious dishes
04-11-2017
I like the smaller size box and the ability to re-close it. Very good for cooking.
18-06-2016
Easy to use and tastes good. Keeps in the fridge and is always ready to use.
13-05-2016
Yes. I live alone and like to make soup sometimes. Using this is a lot easier than cooking a whole chicken!
13-04-2016
Campbell's stock is the best, I use it for soups, gravy, casseroles, I love the fact I can use as much as I want and put carton in fridge for another time so no waste there my store has discontinued it now but I managed to buy 30 cartons for a $1.00 each so I am well stocked until I can find it else where
11-04-2016
I really like the size of this product for when I am making a smaller amount and don't have to freeze the remainder of the 900 ml size of broth.
06-04-2016
Best tasting stock out there - perfect for recipes, gravies, soup stock etc.
01-04-2016
Nothing nicer to add as a base of soup then a good tasting broth. This is a winner. Love it
01-04-2016
The perfect base for anything. I use it in my soups, gravies and crock pot. Left over stock even freezes well so make sure to make some ice cube sizes of the stock for smaller needs. Always a few containers on the pantry shelf.
23-03-2016
Un goût vraiment supérieur, format pratique parfait, LE bouillon à acheter pour cuisiner.
20-03-2016
I love this product. Reasonable price, It's quick and tastes great. I always have it in my pantry.
14-03-2016
I've used this product before and it's great for a quick fix.
10-03-2016
This is now a pantry staple... and I use it at least once a week! Makes the best gravy when I'm making fried chicken breasts and my rice turns out so much more flavourful when I've replaced half the water with stock... Only downfall... leftovers are a thing of the past when this is part of the meal.
10-03-2016
Campbells Stock First Chicken Stock is a wonderful addition to my pantry. The rich flavor pairs amazingly with soups and sauces alike. Wonderful kitchen staple!
06-03-2016
This is a very convenient way of making soup or adding to recipes. If you don't need a lot of broth this is perfect