Campbell's Tomato Basil Bisque

04-12-2020
One of the best pre-packaged soups I've tried.
This is a great soup if you're looking for something quick. It's a bit salty, so I sometimes add a bit of extra water. But it's not easy to find pre-packaged soup that is this tasty!
09-11-2019
Not their bets flavor
It was okay, i did add flavor with other ingredients
07-03-2019
Rich tomato soup
Not your typical packaged prepared tomato soup. Rich tomato and spice flavours, nice texture and thicker consistency than canned condensed soups. My new favourite and go-to for lunches.
19-09-2018
Soup for cozy days
I live tomato soup and this one is now a favourite of mine. I like the thicker texture as no water is added and even the kids enjoyed this soup. I would definitely recommend to any lover of tomato soup to try something new
11-09-2018
Tasty soup
Campbell's Tomato Basil Bisque is quick, convenient, and so tasty. I love having it for lunch at work. I highly recommend this soup.
04-11-2017
Really delicious and nice to have on hand for when you need something quick.
06-10-2016
Love! Love! Love this soup. The texture is so creamy and it's like a gourmet dish that my family enjoy!
13-09-2016
I absolutely love this soup. As far as prepackaged soups go, this is the best out there and the next best thing to homemade. Though I do add a little sugar and cream as it's a bit tart.
09-09-2016
excellent! Campbell's is the best quality out there. Thick, rich, creamy, and bursting with flavour.
08-09-2016
Far too sweet. Added salt to even out the flavour and enjoyed it much more.
06-08-2016
Excellent quality and taste. I added some home made croutons and floated baby spinach. Yum! Highly recommend!
03-08-2016
My family really enjoyed this soup. It was creamy with a real tomato flavour. The second time we had it, I added a can of diced tomatoes and it was delicious! When my picky grandson looks it, it must be a winner!!
07-07-2016
Love this soup. Easy to make tastes home made. Sent in school lunches several times
21-06-2016
This makes for a great quick lunch option. So creamy and flavorful. Tastes like something you would get from a restaurant.
07-06-2016
Heat and serve. The perfect lunch. Smooth and lite. .