3.4 5 0 47 47 A one-pill oral treatment for vaginal yeast infections.

22-09-2019
Works
Luckily I’ve only had to use this product a few times but anytime I have if found it’s worked really well for me! I love the ease of it just take one pill and use the cream and that’s it!
15-09-2019
YUCK.
I do not know what in this product I am allergic to but you could not pay me enough money to EVER use this product again. Everyone I know that has Fibromyalgia also find that this product causes MAJOR FM fair-ups. And on top of the pain and allergic reaction this causes it did not work as well as their competitor works. Would NEVER use again, for any reason.
01-09-2019
Has worked for me.
I love having the oral option for yeast infections and the small tube of cream to handle the external discomfort. I would definitely recommend.
06-07-2019
Would not recommend
I tried this product, it did not work for me however their other combo packs with the inserts and cream was successful.
12-06-2019
I don't have time to mess around with a pill 5 days a week
Just to get rid of a Y/I... these are awesome, one pill and you are done!! The cream works amazing to get rid of the external discomfort!
02-05-2014
Works like a charm and so much easier than ovules and the like. Worth the extra money to me. One pill, I'm done.
12-04-2014
This works great and now you can get it with out going to the dr for a prescription is great.
15-02-2014
I love that this is one dose and can be bought without a prescription, it`s always such a pain to have to go wait at the Dr office when you already know what you need. And it being oral is a great bonus.
12-02-2014
an oral dose is so convenient and this works!unfortunately it is very expensive and if you keep your eyes open you can find generic brands for almost half the price that work just as well
27-07-2013
Great product, works thoroughly and a brand I trust. Try it !
04-07-2013
This is one of the best new products I have tried in the past couple years. So much easier and less messy then the internal version. You can take it during the day without having to worry about wearing a pad, and I find that it actually works better since there is no fussing with the `area` so much less irritation. I have taken this multiple times in the past few years and find within 2 hours I feel relief.
17-06-2013
I like using the combo pack to really get a more thorough treatment.
26-05-2013
Easy to use no mess can take it every were. I always have to take one after I use pennecillen.
03-05-2014
i would like to try this product when needed the combie pack works great this one would be less uncomfor table to take as it's taken oraly
11-04-2014
Have never had the need to try this stuff.