4.7 5 0 47 47 Cascade® Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed.
Cascade® Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Scent

10-07-2020
Clean the dried foods
Clean the dried foods from pans and ustensiles pretty good.
02-06-2020
Works Great
I have used this for almost 3 months and it wporkks great in my dishwasher. The dishes come out really cleans whether they have been prewashed or not it doesn't seem to make a difference.
13-05-2020
Excellent
The dishes are clean and shinny. Unlike its competitors the products delivers on its promise. It’s truly worth your money.
06-03-2020
Cascade platinum
Like it a lot , it cleans the dishwasher at the same time it cleans the dishes. Dishes actually comes out super clean.
26-01-2020
The Queen in dishwasher tabs
I have tried many dishwasher pods but this one is the best. No need to use anything else. Leaves everything spotless from crystal to pots and pans.
20-11-2019
Only one I use
Great product! Cleans everything perfectly and doesn’t leave any water spots. Tried a few different ones....this is the best!
28-10-2019
Good dishwasher pods
Love the scent. Easy to use. Great value on price. Great packaging. I like that you don't have to pre soak dishes. Cleans really well and no spots. Love packs so you don't have to measure. Would totally recommend.
22-09-2019
Best stuff ever
Love these pods they are the best we have ever used. They clean the dishes amazingly even with hard water. We also use them alone in the dishwasher to clean it so they are a multipurpose product.
22-09-2019
Great detergent
This dishwasher detergent left my dishes squeaky clean without any residue. No prerinsing required. Just pop the tab in and start the dishwasher. It's nice and easy for my kids to use as well.
14-09-2019
Go to Brand
This is our go-to dishwashing detergent pods as they always leave our dishes spotless. No pre-rinse required, we simply pop the dishes in, turn on the dishwasher, and it works like a charm.
13-09-2019
Works great
I had a coupon so gave Cascade Platinum a try. I thought it worked very well on all my dishes. I don’t pre rinse and everything was sparkling clean. I’d buy it again.
11-09-2019
Makes my life so much easier!
In a house full of boys, these things are a lifesaver. No messing around with several different products, just toss it in and forget it.
08-09-2019
Love these
The are my go to dishwasher pods, love the way they clean and love the way they smell. Dishes come out clean and spotless!
04-09-2019
best dishwashing pods!
Cascade platinum pods leave my dishes super clean - i switched to Cascade (not platinum) once and the results just were not the same. i buy these everytime I run out now and will not switch again!
04-09-2019
Better than other pods
These pods work well for the most part. I still pre-rinse my dishes, though, to ensure they come out sparkling after the dishwasher runs through its cycles.