4.7 5 0 44 44 Cascade® Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed.

20-11-2019
Only one I use
Great product! Cleans everything perfectly and doesn’t leave any water spots. Tried a few different ones....this is the best!
28-10-2019
Good dishwasher pods
Love the scent. Easy to use. Great value on price. Great packaging. I like that you don't have to pre soak dishes. Cleans really well and no spots. Love packs so you don't have to measure. Would totally recommend.
22-09-2019
Best stuff ever
Love these pods they are the best we have ever used. They clean the dishes amazingly even with hard water. We also use them alone in the dishwasher to clean it so they are a multipurpose product.
22-09-2019
Great detergent
This dishwasher detergent left my dishes squeaky clean without any residue. No prerinsing required. Just pop the tab in and start the dishwasher. It's nice and easy for my kids to use as well.
14-09-2019
Go to Brand
This is our go-to dishwashing detergent pods as they always leave our dishes spotless. No pre-rinse required, we simply pop the dishes in, turn on the dishwasher, and it works like a charm.
13-09-2019
Works great
I had a coupon so gave Cascade Platinum a try. I thought it worked very well on all my dishes. I don’t pre rinse and everything was sparkling clean. I’d buy it again.
11-09-2019
Makes my life so much easier!
In a house full of boys, these things are a lifesaver. No messing around with several different products, just toss it in and forget it.
08-09-2019
Love these
The are my go to dishwasher pods, love the way they clean and love the way they smell. Dishes come out clean and spotless!
04-09-2019
best dishwashing pods!
Cascade platinum pods leave my dishes super clean - i switched to Cascade (not platinum) once and the results just were not the same. i buy these everytime I run out now and will not switch again!
04-09-2019
Better than other pods
These pods work well for the most part. I still pre-rinse my dishes, though, to ensure they come out sparkling after the dishwasher runs through its cycles.
29-08-2019
cascade
Think its great. Does a really good job of cleaning the dishes. Better than anyother product I've tried
13-08-2019
Good
cascade platinum is an amazing product and the only dishwasher detergent I use. Unlike other dishwashing detergents I have used, this one leaves no white film on my Tupperware and plastic dishes. I will never use another dishwashing detergent!
10-08-2019
C-L-E-A-N!
Love the convenience of the little pucks. I keep them under the sink and they sometimes stick together. Dishes come out sparkling clean with no residue or spots.
11-07-2019
Dishes left clean and sparkling.
Best dishwashing detergent on the market. Dishes are left clean, glassware sparkles. No leftover residue on dishes.
19-06-2019
I use this product all the time and have had excellent results. My dishes always come out great.