Celebration Pumpkin Spice Cookies

4.4 5 0 59 59 This fall, we have the perfect cookies for those moments when we need some comfort. Our Autumn Leaf cookie, with its smooth vanilla cream and a delicate touch of spices, is the perfect touch for an autumn getaway. MAY CONTAIN EGGS.
Celebration Pumpkin Spice Cookies

19-09-2021
Festive treat
If you're a big fall/halloween fan such as myself you'll love these cookies. It's a Kool and interesting taste change from the traditional maple cookies they make. They're worth the try.
15-09-2021
Maple Pride
The cookie is sumptuous and delicious taste of original maple flavor. Because I know true maple from Québec province
15-09-2021
Fall flavours
I am not a big cookie eater. I bought these and I am hooked. Crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside. What an awesome flavour combination. Just the right amount of pumpkin spice. I will definitely buy these as long as they make them.
14-09-2021
Pumpkin spice Oh My!
I was a bit skeptical at first because I love the maple cookies that are the same shape. I was wrong! These are the bomb!
12-09-2021
So good
I love these cookies my husband bought them for me because I love pumpkin and they tasted amazing and the pumpkin spice wasn't overpowering and strong it was the right mixture of everything and tasted so good
11-09-2021
Bon mais très sucré
C’est bon mais trop sucré à mon goût , par contre mes enfants ont beaucoup aimé
10-09-2021
yummy but hard
The taste is fantastic but the cookie itself is quite hard
06-09-2021
SO good!
Generally not a huge pumpkin spice fan other than the pie but this is quite good! The pumpkin isn't too over powering and the spice is great with the cream of the center!
04-09-2021
Spooky season
This cookies are so yummy. Not too sweat and very creamy. You can feel the real flavor and not just sugar. The price is also very affordable even more when the are on sale. Get a bunch before there’s no more in stock.
01-09-2021
Biscuits traditionnelles
Jaime ce biscuit a l'érable, par contre j'ai essayé cette saveur que j'aime bien. Mais le goût de l'épice j'aime moins
31-08-2021
Super tasty fall treat
Love the flavour, very comforting and definitely puts you in the spirit for fall. Love to dip them in my coffee!
28-08-2021
Awesome
I love that the maple isn’t to strong and sweet. I will buy these again.
28-08-2021
Bon mais sucré
souvent je le prends avec mon café mais je le trouve tres sucré a mon gout alors je ne sucre pas mon café quand je compte de le manger pour faire un équilibre
25-08-2021
Bon
Bon goût d’épices, pas trop sucré... qualité > quantité
25-08-2021
Pumpkin spice and everything nice
This is a really good seasonal cookie. The pumpkin spice flavour really comes through. There is a good amount of filling, but it itsn't too sweet. I would definitely buy them again next year.