0 5 0 7 19 A complete daily multivitamin with key nutrients to support heart health.
Centrum Cardio

12-04-2014
Haven`t tried this or know of anyone that has.
27-07-2013
Vitamins are always an option to take. Centrum Cardio is a great vitamin mix and can offer you great health benefits. Vitamins are a personal choice and should be talked over with your Dr to make sure it won`t affect or interact with anything else you may be taking. Just do a little research, vitamins have improved my life tremendously.
26-05-2013
i tried this product this is a great product for people to take and would recommend consumers to try
12-05-2013
I`m going to pick some of these up for my husband. It sound like everything he needs. My challenge will be getting him to take them everyday.
04-05-2014
Haven't use this product. Don't know if I will.
03-05-2014
I haven't tried this product before I would like to try as it is probably good for your health I would like to write a review about it
13-03-2014
haven`t tried these and I don`t think I will, I am bad with
15-02-2014
I would love to try these, Im just so forgetful when it comes to taking pills :(
05-06-2013
I love centrum products, but this one personally does not fit my needs. I will be sticking to "centrum forte" more iron and lutein.
06-05-2013
Has to little of the supplements I need so can`t use.
25-04-2013
This is nice multivitamin pill. But personally it`s better to eat healthy.
18-04-2013
this product is awesome especially if you have high blood pressure.
09-01-2013
Nice vitamins. But vitamins in pills are not necessary if you eat healthy.
12-11-2012
Vitamins are always an option to take. I try and each my 5 to 6 vegetables and fruit each days.
10-11-2012
I take multi vitamins, but I am hesitant to accept that this one has anything different that will actually benefit heart health.