CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo

4.6 5 0 47 47 CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo is tear-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and dyes – so nothing is left behind but soft, clean, healthy skin and hair.
CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo

23-07-2021
Perfect for sensitive babies
This baby wash is perfect for your little ones. It smells amazing and leaves your babies skin feeling nice and soft. It’s great for sensitive little ones too!
22-07-2021
Not a product for us
My daughter is extremely sensitive. We have found one product that works for her, but when I saw this one I had high hopes. Unfortunately by the time I finished showering my daughter and dried her skin she was screaming as she was "burning". She was red and became inflamed rather quickly. It smells very nice though. And it lathers up well. It felt smooth on her skin while bathing her.
20-07-2021
J’adore
Je recommande vraiment leurs produits Ici nous avons vraiment adoré avec notre fille avec la peau très sensible
19-07-2021
great baby wash
lathers nicely, a little goes a long way. Excellent for babies sensitive skin.
17-07-2021
Perfect for eczema prone skin
My son has eczema patches all over and we struggled to get it under control. Switching to the wash was like night and day, we noticed major improvement in less than a week.
22-06-2021
C'est le produit de mon filleul
Mon filleul ayant des problème de cuir chevelu sensible utilise ce shampoing ça lui fait de beau cheveux doux et c'est moins irritant pour lui.
15-06-2021
Great For Babies, Kids and Adults Too!
I used this on my kids for years but I use it myself as I often have eczema and this wash seems to help and not irritate. It is also a lot gentler than perfumed body washes if you have urinary tract sensitivity.
04-06-2021
My son has very sensitive skin and gets eczema. He stopped getting once we changed his body wash.
03-06-2021
PRETTY GOOD
Helped my younger baby sister's skin! Kept her eczema from getting worse.
24-04-2021
Very gentle
This is the best fragrance free baby shampoo I’ve ever used. I recommend it for anyone with skin issues and sensitive skin. I bought this to shampoo a baby bull mastiff when I was bottle-feeding her and she would walk through her #2’s. I recommend this for pets and you don’t need to use much.
17-04-2021
Fave for my little one
I have a 6 months old and this is just the product we use for her. The price is just right and gentle on skin too. The smell is great too and relaxing for her.
30-03-2021
good product
good product i like more this product this product is very nice
18-03-2021
Great product!
This product was recommended by our family doctor when my kids were newborn. This is the best product to use for newborn especially for eczema prone skin. Very gentle and safe for baby’s sensitive skin. Been using this product for 5 years now.
17-03-2021
Love Cerave
I love this stuff! It is expensive but the quality ingredients make it worth it. Plus a little bit goes a really long way! Highly recommend for everyone in your family's sensitive and new skin. Very satisfied!
16-03-2021
Skin care
I dont know much of this stuff, but I know this may son had rashes on his arms and legs like at the elbow and behind the knees. We tried everything. A family member recommended we use this . And it worked cleared it all right up .