4.5 5 0 30 30 CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo is tear-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and dyes – so nothing is left behind but soft, clean, healthy skin and hair.
CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo

06-01-2021
amazing product
It helps with your acne over your body and it feels really good.
06-11-2020
love it
i use this for my kid, so smell good for baby, and clean
04-11-2020
Gentle on skin
Last year my son had some kind of rash and my doctor referred us to this and I am glad he did. It’s Fragrance free and it was very gentle on my sons skin. We started noticing improvement on his skin in two days. I would say it’s pricey but looking at the results it’s worth it. I would highly recommend this for parents who have kids with skin issues.
28-10-2020
Awesome product
Nice smell Love their line of products for kids because of ease of use for them as well as easily detangled hair
22-10-2020
The best
This was the only thing I could use on my . I tried many different washes and she would get a rash after I take her out of the tub. I loved the Texture and scent of the body wash, it was easy to lather , I Finished this last bottle two days ago, now I have to get another.
16-10-2020
Perfect for babies
If you have a newborn or a child with sensitive skin I highly recommend trying this brand. They are a little pricer than some others but it really does help and smells great.
16-07-2020
ultra gentle and perfect for eczema prone babies
Cerave is one of my trusted brands and no different when it comes to body care for my daughter. This body and shampoo for babies is super gentle yet effective. I appreciate thst it is fragrance free, as I find that can be a major trigger.
04-05-2020
CeraVe
I love this product, at my age im starting to get very dry skin, I have waisted money on products until I found CeraVe, It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It does not leave a greasy residue, I will definitly be purchasing this again, Its a little expensive but it goes a long way,
14-11-2019
Pretty good
It’s good stuff but a bit expensive for the value.
23-10-2019
I use this on my child with sensitive skin
This is a really nice soft and cleansing shampoo and body wash. I sometimes use it on my own hair and body when I need an extra gently wash. I also use it on my extra sensitive skin child. She will not break out with this.
01-10-2019
Good for baby sensitive skin
Nice product, kids don't seem to mind it on their hair and body, does not have too strong of a smell and leaves them soft and clean.
30-09-2019
Baby shampoo
I liked it. Long lasting until you rinse it, no build up and great smell. The only set back is the size.
25-09-2019
bon produit
bon produit netoi bien et laisse la peau du bébé douce
23-09-2019
Gentle on skin
Happy with this product. Very gentle on my baby’s sensitive skin. Also found it gentle to use on my skin as I suffer from severe eczema.
23-09-2019
Very Gentle and soothing
This cleansed my daughters hair and sensitive skin well, and rinsed easily. No perfume-y scent like some other baby products, and lower sudsing, but still cleansed great