CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo

4.5 5 0 36 36 CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo is tear-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and dyes – so nothing is left behind but soft, clean, healthy skin and hair.
CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo

30-03-2021
good product
good product i like more this product this product is very nice
18-03-2021
Great product!
This product was recommended by our family doctor when my kids were newborn. This is the best product to use for newborn especially for eczema prone skin. Very gentle and safe for baby’s sensitive skin. Been using this product for 5 years now.
17-03-2021
Love Cerave
I love this stuff! It is expensive but the quality ingredients make it worth it. Plus a little bit goes a really long way! Highly recommend for everyone in your family's sensitive and new skin. Very satisfied!
16-03-2021
Skin care
I dont know much of this stuff, but I know this may son had rashes on his arms and legs like at the elbow and behind the knees. We tried everything. A family member recommended we use this . And it worked cleared it all right up .
10-03-2021
Great for baby!
I found this product to work very well with my sons extra sensitive skin. I liked how it helped with his skin condition and didn't further agitate him. I recommend this for anyone who has a baby with or without a skin condition.
06-01-2021
amazing product
It helps with your acne over your body and it feels really good.
06-11-2020
love it
i use this for my kid, so smell good for baby, and clean
04-11-2020
Gentle on skin
Last year my son had some kind of rash and my doctor referred us to this and I am glad he did. It’s Fragrance free and it was very gentle on my sons skin. We started noticing improvement on his skin in two days. I would say it’s pricey but looking at the results it’s worth it. I would highly recommend this for parents who have kids with skin issues.
28-10-2020
Awesome product
Nice smell Love their line of products for kids because of ease of use for them as well as easily detangled hair
22-10-2020
The best
This was the only thing I could use on my . I tried many different washes and she would get a rash after I take her out of the tub. I loved the Texture and scent of the body wash, it was easy to lather , I Finished this last bottle two days ago, now I have to get another.
16-10-2020
Perfect for babies
If you have a newborn or a child with sensitive skin I highly recommend trying this brand. They are a little pricer than some others but it really does help and smells great.
16-07-2020
ultra gentle and perfect for eczema prone babies
Cerave is one of my trusted brands and no different when it comes to body care for my daughter. This body and shampoo for babies is super gentle yet effective. I appreciate thst it is fragrance free, as I find that can be a major trigger.
04-05-2020
CeraVe
I love this product, at my age im starting to get very dry skin, I have waisted money on products until I found CeraVe, It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It does not leave a greasy residue, I will definitly be purchasing this again, Its a little expensive but it goes a long way,
14-11-2019
Pretty good
It’s good stuff but a bit expensive for the value.
23-10-2019
I use this on my child with sensitive skin
This is a really nice soft and cleansing shampoo and body wash. I sometimes use it on my own hair and body when I need an extra gently wash. I also use it on my extra sensitive skin child. She will not break out with this.