4.3 5 0 20 20 CeraVe® Bébé Wash & Shampoo is tear-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and dyes – so nothing is left behind but soft, clean, healthy skin and hair.

14-11-2019
Pretty good
It’s good stuff but a bit expensive for the value.
23-10-2019
I use this on my child with sensitive skin
This is a really nice soft and cleansing shampoo and body wash. I sometimes use it on my own hair and body when I need an extra gently wash. I also use it on my extra sensitive skin child. She will not break out with this.
01-10-2019
Good for baby sensitive skin
Nice product, kids don't seem to mind it on their hair and body, does not have too strong of a smell and leaves them soft and clean.
30-09-2019
Baby shampoo
I liked it. Long lasting until you rinse it, no build up and great smell. The only set back is the size.
25-09-2019
bon produit
bon produit netoi bien et laisse la peau du bébé douce
23-09-2019
Gentle on skin
Happy with this product. Very gentle on my baby’s sensitive skin. Also found it gentle to use on my skin as I suffer from severe eczema.
23-09-2019
Very Gentle and soothing
This cleansed my daughters hair and sensitive skin well, and rinsed easily. No perfume-y scent like some other baby products, and lower sudsing, but still cleansed great
09-09-2019
Gentle on my LO!
This was recommended by my pediatrician and it is very gentle on my LO's eczema-prone skin.
05-09-2019
CeraVe bebe ... not just for babies!
My 'baby' is 21 now; however, still has mild eczema. I have contact dermatitis. Between the two of us and our skin issues I have tried many products in hopes it will help. CeraVe bebe leaves the skin clean and soft without drying it out. We're both very happy with the results.
05-09-2019
Great new product
Great new product - I use it on my 9 year old that has some mild eczema I have tried a few of these Cerave Products as they were offered at the allergist office for sensitive skin , contact dermatitis etc. My child did not complain the it said “baby” on the bottle but knows how great his skin feels after using this product and helps with the itching :-)
04-09-2019
Good for eczema
This is the only product that helped with my son's eczema. Recommended to any parent. Doesn't dry out my son's skin.
28-08-2019
Perfect for babies sensitive skin
I’ve used this stuff since day one with my 8 month old and we’ve never had any issues! It leaves her skin nice and soft and doesn’t dry it out - even when she was tiny and it was the middle of winter. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the soap itself smells kind of blah (it’s unscented) but doesn’t affect the overall performance of the soap
22-08-2019
Simple and clean
I really liked the fact that CeraVe Bebe Wash and Shampoo has a pump format, so you don't end up wasting a lot of product. There is a very mild scent, but I don't mind that. There was also no irritation or any reside left on the scalp and body. Great product, would recommend trying out.
12-08-2019
Produit top
Je l ai utiliser pour ma fille de 2 ans c doux et excellent pour la peaux sensible
09-08-2019
J'adore
J'utilise pour ma 2ans et j'adore. Ne pique pas les yeux, est doux et sans parfum. Parfait pour les peaux sensibles.