4.4 5 0 62 62 Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while ceramides help restore the skin barrier.

2019-09-10
not for me
I am a person that likes to remove heavy make up with cloths and I decided to try this product but to be honest, it does remove makeup except the mascara, I had to rub the cloth into my eyes and still the mascara won't come off. I do not recommend it.
2019-08-03
Awesome
Works great. Leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh! I have super sensitive skin and it doesn’t seem to irritate it at all which is a huge plus for me! I would recommend this again and again.
2019-07-30
LOVE IT
J adore, la grosseur de la gomme est parfaite pour moi, et en plus le goût de menthe reste assez longtemps :)
2019-07-30
Tic tac gomme
Bon gout donne bonne haleine format pratique prix raisonnable
2019-07-28
Best face wipes
i love to use these hydrating cerave wipes on my skin. they do not irritate or break me out. They keep my skin nice and hydrated
2019-07-25
Great Cleasning Cloths
great cleasning cloths. They stay wet in package and dont dry out. leaves skin cleasned.
2019-07-06
My favorite
I love every products Cerave. Have been using their creams from some time now and love it. Those wipes keep my skin clean, hydrated and soft.
2019-07-04
Surprenant
Excellente mais un peu collante perd rapidement de sa saveur mais belle élasticité Le fait que ce soit sans sucre... WoW
2019-06-06
Bien au début... mais pas jusqu'à la fin
Bon goût, bonne texture, mais perd rapidement ces deux attributs. Il faut en prendre plusieurs pour avoir la sensation de mâcher une gomme, un ou deux ne suffisent pas. La texture devient rapidement désagréable en bouche, après quelques minutes. N'est pas de concurrence à une vraie gomme à mâcher.
2019-06-05
Super
Ce que j'aime de ce produit, c'est qu'il ne colle pas aux prothèses et son goût est délicieux et rafraîchissant.
2019-05-28
Super
Une gomme de qualité qui garde sa saveur longtemps! La seule chose à redire est qu'elles sont un peu petites.
2019-05-26
A big game changer
This has made a huge impact on my personal appearance. I have had the worst time trying to find a product that truly worked on my face without ever drying or breaking it out. I have used this product for the last month and I am so happy with it. I'm glad I tried it out because it has my skin feeling radiant.
2019-05-23
I really like this product. I use the hand cream and was excited to try these. They do a great job, and leave my face feeling great.
2019-05-22
Amazing in skin
My daughter uses a lot of make up and likes to have a nice product that doesn’t dry out her skin or cause acne this one seems to be her favourite so far Ok
2019-05-22
good product
Use several products by this brand. I will continue to use them.