4.4 5 0 65 65 Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while ceramides help restore the skin barrier.

Feels really good
Gives a refreshing feeling after use definitely recommend
Left a burning sensation
Have been using theses cloths for a week now and these leave a burning sensation on skin.
Quality
Its super clear and cleanses the skin so well. It was soft and fragile used to feel smooth textured.
Best
I have a condition that dry skin and itching is a side effect of the medication. This product has made all the difference in living with these side effects. I get out and about more and sleep better. Given to me as a gift.
Amazing!
Love the hydrating cloths. Keeps me from getting too dry. Also gets makeup and oil off nicely.
Refreshing
As I have dry itchy skin this product works so well as I apply it early in the morning
so hydrating
I loved this product, It was hydrating and left my skin feeling soft and lush. I love the scent and cleanliness I feel after using it, no improvements needed. I would recommend this
04-05-2019
Moisturizing
This product leaves my skin soft, hydrated but not greasy. I dont need to apply very much to achieve good results. Thanks
03-05-2019
Surprisingly soothing!
Cleans, soothes and moisturizes in one disposable wipe...awesome. So happy to find a product that actually helps.
02-05-2019
Love
Love Cerave products and this didn’t disappoint, leaves smooth and clean not tight or dry .
02-05-2019
Love these Cleansing Cloths!
I really like to use these cleansing clothes before bedtime as they make sure all of my makeup and dirt is off of my face and I always wake up with a fresh and glowing face every morning!
01-05-2019
Awesome!
Cleans, soothes and moisturizes in one disposable wipe...awesome.
05-06-2019
undefined
la force d'une tic-tac c'est que justement ce n'est pas une gum.
13-05-2019
I went to buy this product and others from the same name, but were too expensive :(
11-05-2019