CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser With Hyaluronic Acid and 3 Ceramides

4.7 5 0 91 91 Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, effectively cleanses and hydrates without disrupting the natural skin protective barrier. This non-foaming lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, gently removes dirt and oil. - Recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association - With 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid - MVE Technology: controlled release for all day hydration -Formula is suitable for sensitive skin - Fragrance free , non irritant non comedogenic
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser With Hyaluronic Acid and 3 Ceramides

08-01-2022
Great for Sensitive Problematic Skin
This product really helped normalize my skin. It was previously dry, flaky, red, irritated. But cerave really helped remove those problems and make my skin look normal. <3
19-12-2021
Nice cleanser
Nice cleanser for dry skin and sensitive skin, it is not drying or irritating, I liked that it was unscented, no improvements could be made., and I would recommend it to most people.
09-12-2021
Prevents drying while sealing in moisture
I love how clean yet non drying this product leaves my skin. I have dry skin so it is hard to find a soap that doesn't dry my skin. This products works so well for people who have dry skin!
20-11-2021
Very Gentle
This is a very gentle cleanser, and is hydrating. Does not leave your skin feeling tight or dry after washing. Cleanses the face really well and does not have a scent. Overall, would recommend.
17-11-2021
Clean & Hydrated
I love this cleanser!!! It's very gentle on the skin yet effective. My face felt super hydrated & clean after just one use. This has become a staple in my daily skincare routine.
15-11-2021
Best for sensitive skin
It is great for sensitive skin especially if your face is not used to abrasive cleansers. Gentle. I would recommend using this if you are using retin-a especially since you need something hydrating.
14-11-2021
Awesome!
When I had skin problems, my family doctor tell me about CeraVe cleanser and he give me sample to try. This cleanser is so gentle and moisturizes the skin very well, I`m so in love with it. Now I use it every day.
11-11-2021
Awesome
This cleanser is my new favourite! So smooth and has the perfect mild fresh scent. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I have mild sensitive skin and this cleanser was perfect, no reaction, and only improvements. My skin has cleared more, I found it’s less oily,and feels so good.
07-11-2021
Moisture Captured
I often get dry skin so I purchased ceraVe moisturizer lotion. I couldn't believe how fast it worked on my dry, cracked, flaky skin So I went in Amazon and want d to order another bottle, and I seen cerave face wash. I ordered both and that's all I use now, no going back Absolutely amazing products.
03-11-2021
Skins Bestfriend
Great gentle skin cleanser. I've struggled with skin issues since can remember, and this product finally helped balance my skin. It is gentle enough to not irritate but strong enough to help with imperfections, acne, and dryness. I use it daily and my skin has been amazing, even through pregnancy I would get comments how great my skin is still. I would highly recommend it.
29-10-2021
Excellant produit
Depuis 1 an, nous utilisons ce produit nettoyant et dès le premier nettoyage ont voit la différence sur la peau. ll rend la peau douce et on l'a sent propre et fraîche. Nous l'utilisons en alternance avec le nettoyant mousse qui est aussi excellent.
27-10-2021
Great Moisturising Cleanser
This cleanser is perfect for normal to dry skin! I use it twice a day and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. No more tight skin after cleansing! It has no fragrance to it and doesn't irritate my skin at all! If you need a simple cleanser that keeps your skin moisturised, I definitely recommend trying this one out!
22-10-2021
The best out there
I say this because I have used a lot of stuff on my face. I try products all the time. This one just does it for me. I have combination skin and it doesn’t strip or overly cleanse my skin. I like it a lot.
16-10-2021
So gentle. Perfect for dry skin
I got this after recommendation from a dermatologist and I'm glad I did. It's do gentle and not drying. It's perfect for my dry skin. I love the creamy formula and how well it cleans my skin. It's not good at removing makeup though. Overall, I love this cleanser and definitely recommend!
16-10-2021
A solution for dry skin
If you have dried skin, you should try this. It locks in moisture and keeps your skin feeling hydrated all day.