CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser With Hyaluronic Acid and 3 Ceramides

4.7 5 0 67 67 Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, effectively cleanses and hydrates without disrupting the natural skin protective barrier. This non-foaming lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, gently removes dirt and oil. - Recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association - With 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid - MVE Technology: controlled release for all day hydration -Formula is suitable for sensitive skin - Fragrance free , non irritant non comedogenic
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser With Hyaluronic Acid and 3 Ceramides

16-09-2021
Great for eczema
It's very mild but works. Takes a uses though maybe because it is so mild to work. Cleansed my face though no tightness. Left skin smooth and refreshed. Would definitely recommend. Love it.
15-09-2021
The best lotion
Due to going through chemotherapy my skin is extremely dry and this works better than any other lotion that I've tried
09-09-2021
Très bien
J ai reçu un échantillon de Sampler pour tester ce produit. J ai la peau qui a une tendance sèche. Je trouve qu elle fwit bien son travaille. N assèche pas .et n ettoie bien ! Je le recommande . Une marque qui a fwit ses preuves.
04-09-2021
Facial Wash
I have always struggled with finding a facial wash that helped improve blemishes and redness on my skin. CeraVe has completely improved the appearance of my skin. It also is very effective with removing makeup and cleaning my pores. My skin always feels clean and super soft after using this product.
03-09-2021
Love how this makes my skin feel
I have a oily skin… and which was why i would always use products for oily skin.. making my skin feel dry and itchy… But ince i started using this.. it is perfect for my skin.. it make my skin feel hydrated and clean.. never going back to old crap again 🥰🥰
02-09-2021
Awesome Product
This is one of my go to cleansers! I also love the Cerave moisturizers as well. Gentle on sensitive skin and no irritants. If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend it!
26-08-2021
Good Cleanser
This cleaner does the trick when it comes to cleaning and hydrating the skin. I have very bad acne and it is hard to take care of, but with this product, it has helped me clear it up!
27-07-2021
Cleanses well no friness
I have always had problem skin. Now, at mid 50s, my skin is oily and dry - in patches. Dry cheeks and oily nose. This cuts through the oil without over drying the cheeks. It is fabulous!
24-07-2021
Want great skin stick to simplicity.
U have very sensitive skin and this cleanser has no scent and is very gentle. Face feels do fresh and clean after using it. Unlike other cleanser it does leave skin dry after use. Since I've started using it I have never gone back to any other cleanser.
22-07-2021
Good for Pimples
One of the best face wash I used, its good for skin with acne. By using it for 2 weeks there was visible improvement in my acne. And My skin feels softer.
17-07-2021
Saved my skin
This cleanser has been a vital part of healing my perioral dermatitis. After years of trying various heavy creams and topical steroids there was still small patches that never went away. After doing some research I realized that everything I was doing was counter productive to this particular kind of dermatitis. This cleanser worked wonders…. Gentle, hydrating and no inflammatory ingredients! It doesn’t leave my face feeling stripped or tight after using it and I love that there is no perfumey scent.
13-07-2021
Hydrating cleanser
This is a really good drugstore hydrating cleanser. The texture is gel/cream and you only need a small amount of it for your face. When using the product it feels very hydrating, gentle and nice on the skin. After washing the product off my skin feels hydrated and clean. The cleanser is quite gentle so if you are looking for something that will deep clean your skin this product will not accomplish that. I will definitely be repurchasing this product again especially at the price point.
10-07-2021
Amazing, lasts forever
I bought this product nearly a year ago and still have a good chunk of the product left even after daily use. Leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated. It does leave a slimy feeling on your face but I got used to it pretty quickly and it doesn’t bother me anymore. I’ve tried other cleansers but I always find myself coming back to this one.
08-07-2021
Best moisturizer
I love all Cera Ve moisturizers. They are quality inexpensive products. This moisturizer works great. I also love the facial moisturizer with SPF 30.
08-07-2021
I absolutely recommend it very beneficial for my my daughter skin ,,love it so much ,it doesn't dry out skin.