4.2 5 0 129 129 A whirlwind of flavours - the all new Chapman’s Twister. Add a twist to your day!
Chapman's Ice Cream Neapolitan Creamy Twister

04-11-2020
So tasty!
The perfect reasonable sized treat! So delish! Creamy ice cream!
14-10-2020
Mmmmmmm
So yummy and good! And just the perfect size for kids!
09-10-2020
Ma famille adore !
Parfait pour la famille! Juste ce qu'il faut , la portion est parfaite , à seulement 70 calorie c'est l'idéal pour une collation ou comme dessert ! On aime beaucoup le goût et la texture est très bien aussi .
02-10-2020
They’re OK not as good as the I cream
My son and I try them and we decided we liked the ice cream better than the popsicles
01-10-2020
It's an okay treat
Bought these last week. My littles were not a fan and I thought they were just okay. I was underwhelmed with the flavour and I do enjoy Chapman's but this one is probably my least fav of the Chapman product line.
09-08-2020
Awesome product
The creamy twisters are very good mixture of ice cream and pop popsticks and my children love too eat
27-07-2020
Yum to the tum
Kids loved these couldn't get enough of them. A good mix between icecream and popsicle!
02-06-2020
Best way to eat ice cream
I think this is a wonderful product. there is the delicious ice cream without the hassle of needing spoons or cones. eaten like a Popsicle with the added bonus of it being ice cream
23-05-2020
Not a fan
I was not a fan of these. They were very fake and almost chemically tasting. Great for younger kids, but not for me.
27-03-2020
Fun and Tasty!
We bought these for the girls just last week! I didn't realize that they are ice cream despite the name. I figured they were more like a popsicle but nope, ice cream! The girls loved them finishing them off quickly!
24-03-2020
Cool treats!
Great sweet treat for kids or adults with little guilt at only 70 calories. Chapman's quality as usual
22-02-2020
Kids love them
We buy these all the time. Kids, me and the wife munch on them. Good deal for the price as well. Love that its Canadian made. Cant go wrong with these for a cool treat for anyone.
03-02-2020
Twister de chapmans
Succulent et prix abordable . Format parfait et pas trop calorique.
01-02-2020
Not a fan
The two stars are for simply being a portioned cold treat for hot days. The ice chocolate part did not have a great flavor. The ice parts did not stay well on the creamy part. The kids only choose to eat them again once there were no other selections.
17-01-2020
I love my sweets and these are very tasty. I get them usually when they go on sale.