4.2 5 0 214 214 With the irresistible taste of Chocolate & Peanut Butter and the wholesome goodness of Cheerios*, it’s a delicious treat for the whole family!
Cheerios™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Naturally Flavoured

19-10-2020
Good Snack
I have tried this and the taste is good for me and daughter, but my son not interested in the flavor where he loves other cheerios products. It tastes very well with milk and it would be one of my other favorite snacks.
18-10-2020
penut butter cheerios
My family tried this product last week, and they finished the ceral within a week. My son is very picky eater and he said it tastes like Reece peices. also taste good when its a dry snack for on the go
14-09-2020
good snack
Bought these are more of a snack, than a breakfast. Taste yummy, but a bit high in sugar for a breakfast cereal.
12-09-2020
Soso
J'aime bien mais ce ne sont pas mes préférés, je les aimes mieux sans lait lol
16-08-2020
Peanut butter lovers must try!
My favourite used to be honey cheerios but when I tried the peanut butter version it was a game changer. I sometimes look forward for breakfast time because of the cereal! And it is great with yoghurt at well!!
14-07-2020
Mix it up!
We like to mix it up every once in a while, with our cereal game. I bought this with my son in mind, as he’s a big fan of Reese’s pieces, and he really enjoyed this! It’s a good combination of flavours and not too sweet or sugary! I think it’s a “Mom win”!
16-06-2020
Great stuff
Love it . We all enjoy eating this. Also great for snacking
04-06-2020
Flavour without the calories
I am a huge peanut butter lover and was very excited to try this product. It hits the mark of chocolate and peanut butter flavours without being too sweet. It is no more calories than multigrain cheerios that makes me feel good but eating it.
04-06-2020
A Great Product!
I have bought a few boxes of chocolate peanut butter cereal, as my children eat it faster than I do. I surprisingly got a couple of bowls to myself. This cereal Isn't too sweet. We really enjoyed it.
03-06-2020
Love these!
Wow, peanut butter and chocolate all in one! These Cheerios are so Delicious, you have to have more than one bowl!!
02-06-2020
YUMMY!
Not only is this cereal delicious for breakfast but also great for snack. I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. This product is delicious as is...I wouldn't change a thing.
09-05-2020
Good
This product was good. It did not taste exactly like Reeses, but the mix of flavors was really interesting. The cereal milk at the end was incredibly tasty, I would drink it all day if I could..I loved them and will definitively buy some again!
27-03-2020
best late night snack invented
I have been getting these since the day they came into the grocery store and have them a few times a week for a desert or late night snack! they taste like peanut butter cups and make your milk turn into DIY chocolate milk! LOVE THESE
22-03-2020
Yummy Cheerios
I do not eat this for breakfast everyday because it is super sweet/sugary. I do like to eat this as a little treat. I love that there's both chocolate and peanut butter in there. Tastes good with and without milk.
22-09-2019
Not a fan
My husband was not a fan of these. He loves chocolate and peanut butter so I thought he would love them. But they just tasted so fake to us. Worth trying maybe you might like them but we didn’t.