4.2 5 0 135 135 This new flavour is perfect for fall!
Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal

18-10-2020
pumpkin spice for life
I love the time of the season when pumpkin spice flavored everything is available and this product does not disappoint. It is just like regular Cheerios but PS - who doesn't want to start their day that way!!
09-09-2020
YUM
I was given this as a birthday gift and it was seriously yummy! It really does have a pumpkin spice taste to it!
07-05-2020
Great Things Pumpkin
I'm a pumpkin spice junkie. So when I saw these, into the cart they went. BUT .. they were not for breakfast eating! Oh no! I like to make marshmallow cereal treats using alternative cereals. These were soooo good as a marshmallow cereal treat! I think we (hubby and I) ate the whole pan in 3 days!
11-12-2019
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
This caused quite the excitement during "pumpkin spice" season. This product was delicious, excellent amount of pumpkin spice flavouring. I'll definitely buy it again; however, it's only something I'd like in the Fall.
04-09-2019
Delicious!
This cereal is delicious! I tried it and liked it so much that I bought a box for my sister. It’s a little sweet, and contains probably too much sugar to be considered a healthy option for breakfast, but it’s so good and only around for a limited time.
01-09-2019
Good everyone once in awhile.
I enjoyed this cereal, but found it a little too sweet for me. It wasn't the first cereal I reached for in the am, but did eat it periodically.
02-05-2019
Was good
Was good but preferred them when mixed with regular cheerios
11-04-2019
Disappointed
I love me some pumpkin spice!....but these just aren't for me. They have the typical after taste of a regular Cheerio but paired with the pumpkin spice flavour it's not a flavour I'll be trying again. Sorry!
06-03-2019
Not as expected
I bought these for my daughter who loves pumpkin spice everything and was sadly disappointed when she said they do not taste good at all.
22-11-2018
tastes good
Great taste. Love it for breakfast or as a snack with almond milk.
26-10-2018
Strong
The pumpkin taste is crazy in these, for me it didn't personally go with the cheerios texture.
06-09-2018
More Pumpkin
This was a little bland, especially when you add milk. To munch on as a snack it tasted pumpkiny, but once the milk was added to the bowl the taste seemed to disappear.
05-08-2018
I love Cheerios. They make a good breakfast. I look forward to buying these again.
18-05-2018
I use this with my overnight oats. It is great and stays crunchy.
03-04-2018
I love Fall and all things pumpkin spice, I freaked when I saw these. Super intense pumpkin spice flavor! Love these!