4.2 5 0 261 261 With the irresistible taste of berries and the wholesome goodness of Cheerios, it’s a delicious treat for the whole family!
Cheerios Special Edition Very Berry Cereal

30-11-2020
Cherry Goodness
Have always loved cherrios, but this flavour is a great new addition to the already great flavours.
28-11-2020
Berry Good!!
I've always been a fan of Cheerios and this cereal is beyond amazing. This fruit flavoured extravaganza is soooo good and tasty, I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a morning kick.
30-10-2020
taste great
this cereal has a real fruit taste great with milk or without it does so soft fast but overall a great product will be buying again
28-10-2020
Bon
Ces céréales ont bon goût mais je préfère vraiment les originales.
16-10-2020
Really tasty
We really enjoy this cereal. Very flavourful I recommend
16-10-2020
My kid loves it
I buy this cereal for my 2.5 year old all the times. She loves it. She can eat it 2-3 times a day as a snack if she can but I try to limit her sugar intake 😆. Berry flavour in the cereal is really nice.
14-07-2020
Bon goût de fruits
Je les trouve un peu sucré pour ma part mais mon fils les adore!
04-05-2020
Enjoyed them
Cheerio’s aren’t my go to cereal, but I saw this new flavor and gave it a try. I really enjoyed this. It was a very subtle flavour and didn’t taste fake like some of the other flavoured cereals I have tried .
02-05-2020
Very Berry Cheerios
I have tried this cereal and I like them as they taste and smell so much like berries.
22-03-2020
New Cereal On The Market
My son went out and bought Cheerios Special Edition Very Berry cereal to try out. So he tried out a bowl of cereal for breakfast. He really like the taste of berries in the cereal. At night he likes to snack on cereal while watching TV or playing games. He really likes the berry taste.
18-02-2020
Super yum!
My kids (and I) love this cereal! I often carry this one in a zip lock in our car for a quick snack on the go! My kids don't even mind it without milk, although it flavours milk so well!
03-02-2020
Berry Cheerios
Delicious berry flavour in a nutritious Cheerios cereal. They have a delicious berry flavour throughout that doesn’t fizzle out or go mussy as you are eating them. They are a good source of vitamins, fibre and nutrition to start your day!
03-01-2020
My daughter absolutely loves these Cheerios and they do actually taste fruity like they are suppose to.
02-01-2020
J’adore
Ceci sont mes prefere je dois avoué que je mange un bol tout les matins
12-11-2019
Je ne le recommande pas
Nous avons acheter une boîte de Cheerios, mais finalement cette saveur n'as pas été un coup de coeur pour les membres de la famille.