4.3 5 0 163 163 Celebrate Summer with unique maple leaf shapes! Cheetos® Leaves cheese flavoured snacks are a fun shape seasoned with delicious nacho cheese. Perfect to share at all your summer celebrations!

08-11-2019
Good snack
Liked the strong flavor of it. Had to ration myself. Could eat a whole pack by myself easily! Loved it, but can't find it anymore, to our absolute devastation.
05-11-2019
fun shapes
the children loved the fun shapes they are coming out with each month. They like the texture and flavour. They also thought they were great at the last bonfire and tried to roast them on a stick---which actually tasted good.
23-10-2019
Cheetos Leaves
Nice treat for Canada Day, the same Cheesy snack as always!
10-10-2019
Love these
I love these they have a slight tang in flavour but are wonderful and the leaf shape is adorible I love eating these specially during canada day . IF im to be honest id like them all year round.
01-10-2019
Not what I expected
I did not like this product. I did not find it had the texture cheetos normally has. I thought it would be more like the skeleton bones versions from around halloweed but they were brittle and airy, more tangy and just not that great.
24-09-2019
Cheesies
They were not bad, as a cheesie lover I still do prefer the originals. I really like the design/shapes they're fun but the flavor just wasnt the same as the originals
23-09-2019
Cheetos® Leaves Nacho Cheese
Cheetos® Leaves Nacho Cheese, the snack kids love! Am I right? Well I bought them to be curious, tried them, and to my surprise due to not reading the packaging it was nacho cheese flavour! Different! ALL THE KIDS LOVED THEM!!
23-09-2019
Yummmmy!!
This were delicious!! Its the kind of thing you cant put down! My whole family loved them!
22-09-2019
Love me some cheetos
Cheetos are my go to snack when I have the munchies
14-09-2019
Cheetos Leaves
I loved the Cheetos Leaves. No matter where I was over the summer, I always looked for them. They a unique taste, which made me feel I wanted more. Now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Hope they show up again soon.
13-09-2019
My cheesy fingers
I cannot get my cheesy fingers out of the bag when these things are in my house. So tasty and crunchy! I am a huge Cheetos fan. I usually hide them from my husband. I thought the leaves were a cute addition.
11-09-2019
Patriotic Snack
I love my patriotic snack however there are a lot of broken pieces in the bag but it still tasted great.
10-09-2019
Cheetos
Love Cheetos, soft and cheesy 😁 very good snack! The shapes make it fun and have also tried the skeleton ones.
09-09-2019
YUM
The flavour is absolutely delish! The texture is very nice. I love the fact that Lay's went the extra mile and added a special treat to celebrate Canada. I initially purchased these because I try to support any product that is celebrating Canada. I love these.
08-09-2019
Pretty good
I thought these were pretty good, I really liked the flavour and would prefer this flavour on a regular cheetos. They were fun for Canada Day