4.2 5 0 126 126 Celebrate Summer with unique maple leaf shapes! Cheetos® Leaves cheese flavoured snacks are a fun shape seasoned with delicious nacho cheese. Perfect to share at all your summer celebrations!

2019-08-15
Just ok for me.
I was so excited to see a new cheetos product, as I always am! I love nacho cheese and I love Cheeto’s. These felt like they had a lot of seasoning powder which was great but the flavour was kind of a miss for me. It was like a sweet cheese. It was missing that tango taco flavour I craved. The crunchy leaf shape was nice but the sea ons fell short for me, it’s a pass. I’ll stick to the regular cheetos, and the white cheddar bones at Halloween ! Yummy
2019-08-15
They’re good
They taste good but, there’s not a lot in the bag.. despite the great taste, they never put enough chips in the bag.. they should put more in every chip bag. Children most likely love the chips.
2019-08-11
It was delicious but the shape was not reminding me of a leaf
2019-08-10
Best Cheeto to date
Absolutely love the Nacho flavour! It so nice to have the consistency of a cheesy and get a zesty flavour.
2019-08-05
Nacho Cheetos
Fun shape, great cheesy nacho taste. Great for an anytime snack.
2019-08-05
Crackers
So good I wasn’t sure when I first saw them.But once you start you can’t stop love ❤️
2019-08-03
Cheesy
Very cheesy and crunchy, will definitely buy. The kids likes the shape of it.
2019-08-03
Loved them.
These are perfect with onion dip or for making your own party mix.
2019-08-01
Yummy and cute
My son loves these. They are so cute and tasty. Hard to stop from eating the whole bag
2019-07-31
Cheetos Leaves Nacho Cheese
The nacho flavour on these are a bit overwhelming compared to the regular puffs. The shapes are a cute touch, but don't quite come out of the bag looking like leaves.
2019-07-29
Yum
We liked the canada flag shapes and they are yummy because I got to eat them with my granddaughter. Fun to eat.
2019-07-26
Cool shape
Let’s be serious, these are fun for both kids and the rest of us! The taste is a bit milder than normal cheetos but these are a cute snack.
Fun shape?
These are a fun shape.... well are supposed to be! But many were broken apart in our bag! So although I can appreciate their fun intent it wasn’t to the full effect with our delivered bag this time. Oh well. The flavour was you can always expect with traditional cheetos! So at least there was that! So we didn’t lose there! Just some slight disappointment on the broken maple leaves.
Cheetos
they were great, the shape was interesting and fun to eat. Eat the whole bag in one shot.
Not satisfying
Thought they would be more flavorful.Not a satisfying snack. Would not recommend.