4.3 5 0 160 160 Celebrate Summer with unique maple leaf shapes! Cheetos® Leaves cheese flavoured snacks are a fun shape seasoned with delicious nacho cheese. Perfect to share at all your summer celebrations!

10-10-2019
Love these
I love these they have a slight tang in flavour but are wonderful and the leaf shape is adorible I love eating these specially during canada day . IF im to be honest id like them all year round.
01-10-2019
Not what I expected
I did not like this product. I did not find it had the texture cheetos normally has. I thought it would be more like the skeleton bones versions from around halloweed but they were brittle and airy, more tangy and just not that great.
24-09-2019
Cheesies
They were not bad, as a cheesie lover I still do prefer the originals. I really like the design/shapes they're fun but the flavor just wasnt the same as the originals
23-09-2019
Cheetos® Leaves Nacho Cheese
Cheetos® Leaves Nacho Cheese, the snack kids love! Am I right? Well I bought them to be curious, tried them, and to my surprise due to not reading the packaging it was nacho cheese flavour! Different! ALL THE KIDS LOVED THEM!!
23-09-2019
Yummmmy!!
This were delicious!! Its the kind of thing you cant put down! My whole family loved them!
22-09-2019
Love me some cheetos
Cheetos are my go to snack when I have the munchies
14-09-2019
Cheetos Leaves
I loved the Cheetos Leaves. No matter where I was over the summer, I always looked for them. They a unique taste, which made me feel I wanted more. Now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Hope they show up again soon.
13-09-2019
My cheesy fingers
I cannot get my cheesy fingers out of the bag when these things are in my house. So tasty and crunchy! I am a huge Cheetos fan. I usually hide them from my husband. I thought the leaves were a cute addition.
11-09-2019
Patriotic Snack
I love my patriotic snack however there are a lot of broken pieces in the bag but it still tasted great.
10-09-2019
Cheetos
Love Cheetos, soft and cheesy 😁 very good snack! The shapes make it fun and have also tried the skeleton ones.
09-09-2019
YUM
The flavour is absolutely delish! The texture is very nice. I love the fact that Lay's went the extra mile and added a special treat to celebrate Canada. I initially purchased these because I try to support any product that is celebrating Canada. I love these.
08-09-2019
Pretty good
I thought these were pretty good, I really liked the flavour and would prefer this flavour on a regular cheetos. They were fun for Canada Day
06-09-2019
Kids love them
The kids love these. They are one of there after school snacks to go to after school. Quick and easy to grab.
06-09-2019
Cheesy cheetos
I love these, they are so cheesy and finger licking good.
05-09-2019
Chchcheetos
omg so good so crunchy and oh so cheesy they remind me of the cheeto paws they used to have which were my ultimate fave